Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t the amount of negative reviews make her rethink how she behaves? She can’t genuinely believe all the “haters” are doing it because they’re jealous of her.
This should be a huge wake up call for her, or maybe it’ll make her even more delusional. We already know she tries to hide any criticism, deletes all negative comments and hides the like dislikes on YouTube. She must be in serious denial and using the positive quotes to block the truth out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
#44 - Banjo, Bogbrush and Bonkey - dreaming of a threesome both online & offline...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣 They can’t delete these reviews can they?

Imagine your 2021 goal to be Florida.. I’m a bit shocked she is still that vapid. I just want to be able to see my family.
Yeah, not seen my family in over a year because of Covid.

Not been to Florida since 2018 either but I know which one I would do first!

Reactions: 10
Binky and Blinky needs to be in the new thread title somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣 They can’t delete these reviews can they?

Imagine your 2021 goal to be Florida.. I’m a bit shocked she is still that vapid. I just want to be able to see my family.
Yeah but unlike us she hasn't followed the rules so has seen her family all along !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.