Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Disneys started this thread she said it could be the last one of 2020, I think we’ve surpassed ourselves pals and we’ll be creeping into the new year on thread number 44! Who’d have thought it seeing as she gives us ZERO content to discuss 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
510BA3FD-0369-4B03-829A-6A4872F1094B.png

If you put some effort in to your YouTube channel you could easily reach 100k subs in 2021. But you won’t with the boring, irregular content you are half arsedly chucking out at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her bleeping goal is to get to Florida 🙈 says it all. Also why hasn’t she got her lovely feet in that pic??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 364932
If you put some effort in to your YouTube channel you could easily reach 100k subs in 2021. But you won’t with the boring, irregular content you are half arsedly chucking out at the moment.
Start small. Clean your floor you slob.

Her bleeping goal is to get to Florida 🙈 says it all. Also why hasn’t she got her lovely feet in that pic??
They’ve not had the nails painted and she’s realised from here what utter trotters they really are. Hopefully they’re gone for good!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probs because she’s saving it for her only fans or new podcast..... be about “vile” sexual dm’s

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The fact she can’t even set goals says SO much about her and her limited intellect. There are SO many goals you can set that have nothing to do with covid.

They can be around self love and self care, work, relationships, home etc. She is so shallow she just thinks her goals should be going places, spending money and doing things. That really just sums her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Brogan Tate #44 Bring In The Bells With Drinks & Cheer Will Ben Dump Brogans Ass For A Happy New Year

Reactions: 9
When Disneys started this thread she said it could be the last one of 2020, I think we’ve surpassed ourselves pals and we’ll be creeping into the new year on thread number 44! Who’d have thought it seeing as she gives us ZERO content to discuss 😂👏
I think she’ll see thread 44 before we see 2021 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If listening to two twats do a podcast is sprinkling a ray of sunshine and magic into your life, then I feel very sorry for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
which lets be honest, they will! 95% of people buying properties won’t skimp the way they did. I’m genuinely so shocked Ben’s Dad and Julie allowed them to skip it as it’s so important. My friends dad paid for her survey as she thought it was pointless & turns out the house was falling apart!
did they actually admit they skipped it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.