Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can still go to Home Bargains and B&M. She’s lives her life as though she has been in lockdown since she moved in with Benji so excluding the free trips her life is absolutely no different.

Reactions: 21
Brogan Tate 44 podcast heading to the same place as her... the dump

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm fully aware this title is ridiculous but it popped into my head and I had to share..

Brogan Tate #44 Starting a podcast with Binky, let's pretend Benji hasn't DM'd her a pic of his winky

Its even worse written down. Yes I'm immature ✌
I’m bringing back this thread title because it made me LOL ! (Had 70 likes before)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On her nail ladies insta post
Hospitals are full, people are dying, businesses are going under...

...but worst of all, Brogs can’t get her nails done!

Buy a ticket to the real world, would ya, Hun?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
God that's so typical isn't it! I used to get my nails done every few weeks but I haven't had them done since March. People are dying for fucks sake.
Ok dont judge but I was gutted when I couldn't get my nails done. BUT I also understand whats going on in the world now.

Reactions: 11
Hey Binky👋

Not that it’s any of your business, but I work in the same industry as you, similar age but way higher up the ladder, (so yes I do know what I am talking about when I criticise your media antics) because you know, I work hard on my career, went to graduate school, and now have a senior management role (without hanging off the coat tails of my online friends)

I’m not a witch, and don’t need to be to get attention. people ‘notice’ me because I respect them and they respect me back.

So while you think all your ‘trolls’ are jobless, talentless, jealous troublemakers, we’re actually successful, empowered people, who have the guts to take criticism in the real world, and refuse to accept mediocre ‘influencers’ taking a free ride, without themselves accepting the constructive criticism they are bound to get by parading themselves in public.
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Got to love how they are both so “unbothered” by what “trolls” think, yet Binky goes on vicious social media rants to tell us how unimportant we are and Brogan went to the effort of filming herself dancing & badly miming to a song about haters 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brogan Tate #44 Potato Tate Is At A Going Rate Will The Gov Pay Her A Tax Rebate

Reactions: 6
Hey Binky👋

Not that it’s any of your business, but I work in the same industry as you, similar age but way higher up the ladder, (so yes I do know what I am talking about when I criticise your media antics) because you know, I work hard on my career, went to graduate school, and now have a senior management role (without hanging off the coat tails of my online friends)

I’m not a witch, and don’t need to be to get attention. people ‘notice’ me because I respect them and they respect me back.

So while you think all your ‘trolls’ are jobless, talentless, jealous troublemakers, we’re actually successful, empowered people, who have the guts to take criticism in the real world, and refuse to accept mediocre ‘influencers’ taking a free ride, without themselves accepting the constructive criticism they are bound to get by parading themselves in public.
I can’t believe how many people work in marketing ❤ my people !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
this just in : Bournemouth are moving to tier 4
Pray for me. I have a 5 month old. 3rd lockdown where my self-employed husband can’t work. And due to being recently self-employed he doesn’t qualify for a single penny of help from the Gov unlike our lovely Brogre, so this will be our 6th month of the year surving on just one wage. 2 of which have been on SAT MAT pay of £152 a week. 🎉🎉🎉

really wish I had a spare £3k to spend on my bills let alone tit like Brogre!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.