Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HERE WE ARE FOLKS! The last Brogan thread of 2020 ? I’m not solely convinced it will be !

Title was by me and was the most liked , I promise I didn’t just pick my own one ! Lol

RECAP TIME

- really .. she hasn’t done a lot! a tattler worked out that since about mid October she has spent £2500 on absolute Tat including a Mickey Mouse air pod case , a new keyboard and mouse etc ! all things she didn’t need yet the house still looks a state
- big debate on the last thread about click and collect slots ! They’re hard to come by in Bournemouth and lazy bones brogan uses one at Tesco every week to collect her Pepsi max and her ready meals
- she uploaded another snooze fest animal crossing video
- she did yet another ad for readly
- they went to Blenheim palace to see the Christmas lights , she scoffed bar snacks at 3 and a huge burger at 6
- she and Benji are still trying to force their sew sew happy relationship down everyone’s throat on Instagram to prove a point
- she posted a grotesque picture of her feet yesterday which made it into the thread title !
- she really is so boring , I can’t think of anything else to say

Merry Christmas tattlers ! Enjoy x

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Great summary @disneys (y) still cannot get over how much tat she has bought recently...

Also thanks to those that shared the shake it off vid - that has made my friday. Such awful dancing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

So it can be on the first page, If anyone has a bad day they can come back to page 1

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I’m trying not to take offence at all the ‘Mum in her 40’s’ comments but it’s getting a bit much now, young Tattlers! 😊 I’m a Mum in her 40’s, I look great for my age and I don’t post attention seeking tit on my Facebook either!

When you’re young, you think it will last forever but I can tell you it doesn’t. You blink and you’re a ‘Mum in her 40’s’ but you know what? It’s pretty good. You genuinely don’t give a tit what other people think, you know who you are and what’s important and all the petty crap you used to worry about in your 20’s and 30’s now seems ridiculous.

So no, I don’t think Brogan is like ‘a Mum in her 40’s’ at all. Please don’t keep trying to push her onto us. We don’t want her, she can’t join our club. She looks too old and she’s way too boring. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
I’m trying not to take offence at all the ‘Mum in her 40’s’ comments but it’s getting a bit much now, young Tattlers! 😊 I’m a Mum in her 40’s, I look great for my age and I don’t post attention seeking tit on my Facebook either!

When you’re young, you think it will last forever but I can tell you it doesn’t. You blink and you’re a ‘Mum in her 40’s’ but you know what? It’s pretty good. You genuinely don’t give a tit what other people think, you know who you are and what’s important and all the petty crap you used to worry about in your 20’s and 30’s now seems ridiculous.

So no, I don’t think Brogan is like ‘a Mum in her 40’s’ at all. Please don’t keep trying to push her onto us. We don’t want her, she can’t join our club. She looks too old and she’s way too boring. 😂
I don’t think anyone means to offend mums by saying that, I think they’re just trying to say she looks 20 years older than she should ! Not that mums in their 40s are bad ! I’m a mum in my 30s but wouldn’t take offence if someone called her that !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think anyone means to offend mums by saying that, I think they’re just trying to say she looks 20 years older than she should ! Not that mums in their 40s are bad ! I’m a mum in my 30s but wouldn’t take offence if someone called her that !
Yes, I know, it was more of a jokey post hence why I put the laughing faces in. I was reading the comments about how she looks like a Mum in her 40’s over and over again and in my head I was like “Don’t bloody lump her in with me!” so I just posted my thoughts. I’m not genuinely offended.🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow I cannot believe she sent that mourning girl a ghost meme 😬😬😬 that is a new low, even for Moomoomooney
This girl is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Does she not realise that by posting that car crash/cringeworthy dancing that by definition she is actually bothered by what people say about her, if she wasn't she wouldn't of posted it.

Like an earlier poster said, trust me by the time you get to your 40s you really don't give a monkeys, but when you are in your mid 20s I think it's very different.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we talk about the fact she said she had loads of videos coming in December, but has so far only uploaded
1) decorate for Christmas tatfest
2) animal crossing slob along with me
3) romantic night away ft. naps + dino dump
4) day in the life: click + collect ready meal special

Just to add, I am furious about her using click+collect slots when she's fully capable of trotting her way into Tesco, especially as all she appears to eat is ready meals, so it would take her no time at all to do her shop vs someone actually shopping for ingredients like normal people who cook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, I know, it was more of a jokey post hence why I put the laughing faces in. I was reading the comments about how she looks like a Mum in her 40’s over and over again and in my head I was like “Don’t bloody lump her in with me!” so I just posted my thoughts. I’m not genuinely offended.🙂
ah ok! sorry, didn’t notice the laughing face at the end !

Reactions: 4
What do we think this is? Her and stinky binkys “top secret” podcast? Sure that was meant to launch in January wasn’t it
No doubt that horrendous video was posted last night to get our reactions so her and Binky can talk about it on their podcast 🙄

• Haha
No doubt that horrendous video was posted last night to get our reactions so her and Binky can talk about it on their podcast 🙄
I’m sure they’ll talk about what horrible people we are but fail to mention the way Binky wishes painful deaths on total strangers just for having an opinion or brogan creating a witch-hunt against becca for exposing personal info even though the info was that she was breaking lockdown rules

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The Taylor Swift video guys, I just can’t get over it still. For me it’s the Brogantate highlight of 2020

HAS to be worked into next title

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her face looks so bleeping unhealthy in that picture! Is she trying to be a body confidence type of influencer? That’s all very well and good if you look after yourself but she looks awful all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to say that I post here and lot, I’m in my 40’s and take no offence at the ‘age looks like she’s in her 40’s!’ comments at all.

But maybe that’s because people mistake me for someone in the 30’s all the time 😂

• Haha
Just to say that I post here and lot, I’m in my 40’s and take no offence at the ‘age looks like she’s in her 40’s!’ comments at all.

But maybe that’s because people mistake me for someone in the 30’s all the time 😂
When I turned 30, I used to get told I looked 24/25 😇 I’m now 32 and since had a baby and not been out much this year so praying I still look late 20s 🤣 the thing is, she’s mid twenties and should look her age not someone in her 40s! I think it is mostly due to her diet and lack of exercise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many times Brogan did that dance to get that take, she looked at that, thought yeah I look good and then posted it for the world to see......what did the ones that didn't make it look like........:unsure: 😬 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.