Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it really infuriating how Brogan can’t even manage to film/edit/upload 1 video a week when there’s youtubers I watch/follow who are mothers to more than one child with obviously busier lives who can manage 1-3 videos a week without any complaints or excuses... 🙄
Ive been watching Faye Jane or Jay she has an infectious sense of humour works night shift has family and cats an dogs always smiling & honest and puts up videos more times than anyone I watch she lifts my moods I swear it she says what she thinks

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201113-221210~2.png

Just watched this Cameo and she says she'd like to be proposed to soon, within a couple of years. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As Ben would say don't count on it Zoe Sugg has been waiting longer m'love! Never happening.

Please get rid of they curtains in bay window.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Benji feeding her addiction to owning shed loads of tit 🙄 also could she be posing anymore awkwardly to try and not look like a potato? Clearly put the text where it is to hide her gunt 🤢

View attachment 308490
Wasn’t it his birthday this week? But he’s treated her to some expensive leggings, whatever suits but weird

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god is she doing cameos? Who on earth does she think she is

She isn’t a celebrity, she’s someone who likes to post on Instagram. I think it’s seriously time to look for a job and join the real world now

Reactions: 14
Oh my god is she doing cameos? Who on earth does she think she is

She isn’t a celebrity, she’s someone who likes to post on Instagram. I think it’s seriously time to look for a job and join the real world now
And yet people are buying them 😬 I dunno why but there ya go

Reactions: 10
She was doing them earlier in the year. Made someone a happy birthday post but spent 90% of it talking about her own birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get how she makes enough money to pay the mortgage. She’s hardly doing anything!

Reactions: 11
All her cameo videos have such good reviews 🤣😩 who an earth is wanting these videos!! People have said ‘ amazing ‘ really..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.