Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benj looks so chuffed! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] He's like: F*** this tit.

Reactions: 6
I always got the vibe her mum was toxic, but do we have any proof/examples?
She kicked her out of the family home and left all her possessions on the doorstep of her dads in binbags. Sent her a SOLICITORS letter removing herself from their shared business. Cut up her fur jacket, threw away a limited edition shower gel just out of spite. Decided Fraser didnā€™t have to pay rent anymore (even though she always has). When she moved in with her dad (despite having no where else to go) she sent her a text saying that it was cruel to live with her dad because it hurts her. Erm what else? When theyā€™re relationship started to improve she basically turned into an awful person again and claimed she wasnā€™t ā€œsafeā€ at her dads house. Just a few things but sheā€™s always been awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Whatā€™s happened to Banjos head in that photo, it looks really long and his forehead is massive šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ is that her editing or has he always looked like that and I just havenā€™t noticed šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s happened to Banjos head in that photo, it looks really long and his forehead is massive [emoji23][emoji23] is that her editing or has he always looked like that and I just havenā€™t noticed [emoji2368]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I think Brogie's editing skills turned her prince charming into Frankenstein! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her mum also turned the WiFi off or something like that or disconnected her contract phone? I remember Brogan crying in the car that she canā€™t even work because her mum has taken WiFi away or something along them lines :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Benji has a block head anyway.

I know this is mean but her getting thrown out was highly entertaining. She should have learnt then how important having her independence is but she threw it away to live with Benji. I suspect her mum was about to cut the purse strings so she jumped into it.

She should also steer away from wearing white, it makes her look like my Great Grandma.

Reactions: 4
Her mum also turned the WiFi off or something like that or disconnected her contract phone? I remember Brogan crying in the car that she canā€™t even work because her mum has taken WiFi away or something along them lines :ROFLMAO:
Yes! I knew there was something else! She also told Brogi that she needed to pay her for upfront for the laptop and phone deal or sheā€™d get them to cut her off!!

Reactions: 1
Sorry What!!!! Did she give any reason (other than being a psycho) for cutting the jacket up?!
If I remember correctly she said she was ā€œhurtā€ so did that. What grown woman does that especially when brogan said it was her favourite .

Iā€™m sure she had an egg tolerance šŸ¤”
Intolerance my ass!!!!! I spoke to my Doctor about these online tests and he said they are not at all accurate. If she had a true egg intolerance she would not be able to have this at all without being extremely ill after. No doubt she will be shoving pizza or cake down her gob soon for lunch

Reactions: 6
Reading this is so shocking, I knew Julie was bad but had know idea sheā€™d done all of that! I feel so blessed that I have a good relationship with my mum. Poor Brogie, sheā€™s at least got an excuse for being so awful

Reactions: 7
I think Brogans inability to keep a friendship going is because of her mum, they donā€™t speak to any family, only her Grandmother but she hasnā€™t been seen in months either.
I can only imagine the drama she had at school.

Reactions: 5
I think Brogans inability to keep a friendship going is because of her mum, they donā€™t speak to any family, only her Grandmother but she hasnā€™t been seen in months either.
I can only imagine the drama she had at school.
Agreed, her mum seems toxic. Sheā€™s had a falling out with her sister.

I wonder if Fraser still has a relationship with his dad or not. Brogan doesnā€™t speak to any side of his family, not even aunties etc.

Reactions: 1
Agreed, her mum seems toxic. Sheā€™s had a falling out with her sister.

I wonder if Fraser still has a relationship with his dad or not. Brogan doesnā€™t speak to any side of his family, not even aunties etc.
Iā€™m sure I recall reading that Fraser still has a relationship with his dad or hearing that he was seeing him not too long ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.