Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally my six month checkup next week 😭 and I have to pay for the ppe. We're private. Certainly no pool or hot tub though thanks. Sometimes it's the only way you can get seen to :p

Reactions: 6
I literally my six month checkup next week 😭 and I have to pay for the ppe. We're private. Certainly no pool or hot tub though thanks. Sometimes it's the only way you can get seen to :p
Yeah I’m private too, the only way they’d take me on and the prices aren’t really that different in mine but I had a check up for end of March which they pushed back to September and they’ve now cancelled because still only emergencies.

Reactions: 3
That calendar is so overpriced!!! You pay for the packaging cos all the stuff in it is tit!!!

Reactions: 13
So we have post it notes, paper clips, a bookmark, stickers, pencil, pen, mini note book, a tiny ABC stencil.. and all this tit you can get from Poundland is how much??????
Looks like stuff you get in the cheap Christmas crackers 😬

Reactions: 13
Did she ever get the jam and toast tea bags?? I need to know!! I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight with out knowing Brogan’s opinion on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s ‘modelling’ for Cherry Wallis’ tit overpriced Harry Potter clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm bellowing at this thread guys, thanks so much.

Uk: new lockdown measures annouced, impacting people detrimentally and the economy.
People in the hospitality industry: Struggling HARD with the new measures and how to make ends meet over the next 6 months.

Brogan: guys CaNT find the ToAsT and JaM tea Bags in the supermarket. How F***kiing dare they sell them from 8PM when Iv beeN lOoKinG alllllllL day.
Sidenote??? Where was bonnie during this tea bag hunt??? Oh thats right, sitting at home NOT being walked and excersised and being bored out of her sKull. Sorry Bonnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Binky works for a PR agency (or marketing I can’t remember) I’m still convinced she found the YouTube coach with bitchy’s help, surely it’s connected to what binky does for work? She wouldn’t have just taken the day off to help brogan

Reactions: 7
Binky works for a PR agency (or marketing I can’t remember) I’m still convinced she found the YouTube coach with bitchy’s help, surely it’s connected to what binky does for work? She wouldn’t have just taken the day off to help brogan
Think the coach worked for canon who Brogan had an ongoing relationship with and then they have both gone to “model” today as they are both friends with Cherry

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.