Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she has to LOVE anything with Disney on it??? It's not niche when anyone can buy tat in Primark! Collecting things from parks like mugs ect is one thing but when anyone can walk into a UK store and buy it it's just silly to love it all!!
I went through the "Disney Phase" and had to buy anything Primark Disney in my twentys back then and woke myself up having a 99p minnie toothbrush cause it was Disney tat isnt normal & I threw out travel pillow an Mickey string lights & light head I said what was I thinking :ROFLMAO: and I stopped as its childs stuff, I have since then been buying the "adult Disney items" but being honest I havent bought anything Disney at all! as i'm steping away from it being in my late 30s I still love Disney and get the odd disney item as a "gift" but the Disney tat is a no no i'm more fan of Steam Boat Willie it has an adult feel to it.

I think it's cause im older now and have woke up :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm in my later 30s and still adore Disney stuff and am a sucker for some of Primark's Disney clothes (literally just bought an adorable Minnie sweatshirt) but... I think you can do Disney in a classy and adult way for sure. It's hardly a brand aimed soully at children. There's so much classy, nice adult Disney merch out there. It doesn't all have to be poundland puzzles and obnoxious plushies ;p

Reactions: 9
When my nan died last year i made a tradition that i would buy one Disney Christmas tree decoration each year which reminds me of her. Honestly have a few cups from the Disney store and a few Primark bits gathered over the last few years I'd say you could fill one shelf with it all.
I do have a few Christmas bits for the house but again we are talking maximum 4 pieces that blend in with whats already here. Our disney mini tree and harry potter mini tree guarding the crib was a talking point in my family last year. I work in early years so that stuff is expected of me

Reactions: 3
Hope she’s washing that bath mat after bonnie’s been sat on it!
Also benji’s new hobby of golf? Are we convinced 😂

Reactions: 6
You can definitely do adult disney in a really classy way. Trouble with Brogan is she is not classy in any way at all, with anything. Its almost like she panics when she sees disney in a shop and thinks she has to buy it to make her a disney influencer when a lot of it is just tat. And she is no disney influencer either.

wonder if she will look to jump on another band wagon now disney will be out of the window for next year - honestly can't see her getting there before next summer at least. If her fake love of disney will turn into a fake love of something else thats popular, she needs those views.

Even her come shop with me videos are low, loads of influencers get a huge amount of views with those type of videos. It shows she doesn't have much of a following anymore (no matter how many you keep buying Brogan!).

I got the Primark Disney bauble advent calendar last year and LOVED adding them to my tree. Very subtle, very pretty and not tacky at all. It can be done, cheaply and nicely! I'm very much an advocate of wearing your fandoms on your sleeve at ANY age, but it doesn't have to look like a toy store threw up on your house to do it :p

• Heart
Yeah the bauble advent calendar is how we ended up getting the Primark 1ft mini Disney tree to put them on

Reactions: 4
Hope she’s washing that bath mat after bonnie’s been sat on it!
Also benji’s new hobby of golf? Are we convinced 😂
Golf is boring but it’s gotta beat spending a weekend with her 🙈😂

• Haha
I loved the ‘they don’t have the dress in my size’ with the size 18 conveniently front of rack - not so subtle there Brogs and nobody will believe you’re a 16, in Primark more like a 20 mate!

That moment when she’s so boring that there’s not a thread title to describe the snooze fest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.