Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I look forward to seeing what Brogan actually does with her life once her time on YouTube is up, and let’s face it, she hasn’t got long left (totally her doing too). She considers herself an influencer and marketing professional and she is absolutely neither. It’s actually offensive to those who work in the industry that she thinks she knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 14
watching her old Disney vlogs...and I'm cringing at her meeting the Disney characters...the way she talks to them :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As Bonnie is now her latest cash cow, I wonder if we will get a 'owning Bonnie for 2 months, what we have learnt' video next.

How many videos and posts has she done already that are dog related in the month she has had her?

Ok so its 7 Instagram posts and 3 vlogs, (not to mention probably countless instagram stories too)

And this is all in just under a month!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I do love how she’s made it so obvious that Bonnie is a business move, she could have been a little more discreet. Nooo, tag every dog company known to man, have her in ads that aren’t even dog related, fill in the video gap with dog content because she isn’t creative enough to think of her own videos.

Reactions: 18
Waiting for a
"Looking for dog friendly places to go ob holiday" story on Instagram that she will not doubt tag loads of companies in

Reactions: 19
It was so odd that she was like “Bonnie takes up loads of our time, it’s not just walking and feeding you know”. Surely everyone who adopts a dog realised how much work it is? Did she not think it through? Or is she trying to tell us how “busy” she is again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Waiting for a
"Looking for dog friendly places to go ob holiday" story on Instagram that she will not doubt tag loads of companies in
She could look on air bnb but doubt that would happen unless they pay / sponsor her so I will await the air bnb vlog when Virgin cancel on her!

Reactions: 1
Off topic sorry, but how is Meg anyone? Didn’t she have a fabulous romance ? Probably far too much of an interesting life to return here
Her user is still active, she posts on other threads and the last time I looked her wedding had been cancelled by COVID-19, so her engagement was going to be short

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her user is still active, she posts on other threads and the last time I looked her wedding had been cancelled by COVID-19, so her engagement was going to be short
Her wedding? Wow that man who made her so happy moved fast!! Feel so sad for those who have had the move their weddings. But I keep saying it's not cancelled! Just a change of date!

Reactions: 5
So, I was re-watching Lucy Wood's Flordia Vlogs [MUCH better than Bogies] and I was wondering whether anyone in social marketing can explain how it works? Lucy has a lot more subscribers (even when the vlogs were made) but they had totally different holidays? Lucy stayed at the Hilton in Disney Springs (more expensive per night than ASS) and didn't have a dining plan (bogo did). Then they stayed at Universal and didn't have Fast Passes (Bogo did).
Could it be they are given a budget and they can book whatever they want as long as it falls into the price? Ie: because Lucy's hotel etc was more expensive there was no money for the add-ons? Or did Bogo pay extra?
Sorry to go off topic just struck me as odd.

Reactions: 2
So, I was re-watching Lucy Wood's Flordia Vlogs [MUCH better than Bogies] and I was wondering whether anyone in social marketing can explain how it works? Lucy has a lot more subscribers (even when the vlogs were made) but they had totally different holidays? Lucy stayed at the Hilton in Disney Springs (more expensive per night than ASS) and didn't have a dining plan (bogo did). Then they stayed at Universal and didn't have Fast Passes (Bogo did).
Could it be they are given a budget and they can book whatever they want as long as it falls into the price? Ie: because Lucy's hotel etc was more expensive there was no money for the add-ons? Or did Bogo pay extra?
I was wondering this aswell. I assumed Brogan bigged herself up, and demanded whereas Lucy seemed really grateful for the opportunity and took what she was offered? Obviously someone at Attraction Tickets Direct didn’t do there research properly!

Reactions: 7
That poor dog is clearly a business move and it seems Bogie can't even be bothered to hide that anymore! We'll be getting videos about how to use doggy bags and pick up dog turd next.
Amazed me how she was like "I've learnt that the whole first hour of my day is based around HER" like some deranged, jealous, bratty toddler, resenting the attention not being on her. Yes Brogan, that's what happens - Kids, pets - you put them before you, a very difficult concept for you i know.
I fear for when they have kids, genuinely. How will she cope with Benjis attention being divided not just between her and the dog, but her, the dog AND A BABY, where lets be honest she will have the least attention.

I can also imagine her with a kid; If it doesn't have naturally ThIcK CuRlY HaIr, love pepsi, have a diet consisting of 99% biccies, have a food intolerance which comes and goes depending on their mood and isn't eating, breathing, eating and shitting disney she'd be absolutely vile to it and basically disown it. She'll try and purposely guide it into certain hobbies, certain likes and dislikes to suit what she wants, and when she comes to the realisation that both the dog and the baby prefer benji over her, well breakdown number 97352728 pending...

Reactions: 23
It could just be that the sponsor is offering different things to different influencers so that they all don't have identical trips?

What the actual duck did I just watch?! Brogan squeezing the life out of Bonnie whilst singing, badly, right in her face 😒 She’s psychotic

Reactions: 15
From my experience a company will usually have a number of briefs to hit and reach out to different influencers to fulfil. So for example, ATD maybe had 3 (I’m sure there’s more) briefs they wanted bloggers to hit for them to appeal to a range of customers and price brackets

- low budget onsite Disney = value resort (Brogan staying at All Stars) this is the cheapest resort on site and they had the “free dining” which historically was a yearly offer Disney offered and a huge booking incentive for UK Guests. Brogie May have just negotiated the universal fast pass with ATD .. she seemed to be the first blogger they used

- staying onsite at a moderate = higher budget (JadeBillington at Caribbean Beach) again free dining but appealing to those with a bit of a higher hotel budget. She showed elements that she paid for too - the water park night party for example. So it’s likely they do give them a budget for what they will pay for and what you need to. I believe usuallyATD pay for Disney/universal tickets, hotel etc and the vlogger pays for flights

- Lucy Wood hit the brief for staying offsite and that experience which again appeals to another group of people.

Reactions: 7
Hi ladies!! ☺☺
We were supposed to get married on the 29th of August, but we had no other choice but to postpone to next year. But all that matters is that we found each other and we're healthy as well as our loved ones! But we'll have a tiny civil cerimony by the castle where we live because it has a special place in our hearts as it's where he popped the question! So I'm just really thankful we'll start building our future together! 🤗 I couldn't resist, this is my wedding dress! 😍😍😍
I haven't watched Brogie's videos in ages, but I see they now have a dog. I wonder how Sebbie feels about it? 🤣🤣
Hope all you ladies are doing well and staying safe! ☺☺

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.