Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pahahaha her YouTube coach had told her that over 50% of people who watch her videos are not subscribed to her channel.

Think that shows just how many tattlers there are ;)
Why does she need a coach to tell her this?

If she is a marketer/content creator by trade, she should be aware and monitoring these analytics herself any way! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Basically she can’t handle any kind of criticism because she needs everyone to worship her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also how much she is just going to every single shop ever all the time just shows how she’s not taking an actual global pandemic seriously.

Reactions: 6
I will be honest here, I think that in that video she wasn't nearly as annoying, it was like watching a strange version of the old brogan who I actually respected. I think getting a coach was maybe a good move for her.
I agree I thought there were flashes of the old Brogan in that vlog, especially the first couple of minutes and I thought maybe just maybe we might get a decent vlog.

What was frustrating was the neediness that came across, "guys I'm trying my best, I'm really trying" and the sneer in her voice when talking about the comments from her vlogs. Take the SPF issue - Why couldn't she have just said "thanks for all your comments guys, they've been really helpful and I'll def factor it into my skincare regime!", rather than it coming across that she can't do anything wrong and that it's a chore to take on constructive criticism. She says she doesn't like all the comments from her "haters" but its clear she doesn't even like the ones from her ardent fans who want to help her. For someone thats being doing youtube for nearly 10 years she's got terribly thin skin, as proved by the obsessive need to block and delete comments.

Reactions: 13
I will be honest here, I think that in that video she wasn't nearly as annoying, it was like watching a strange version of the old brogan who I actually respected. I think getting a coach was maybe a good move for her.
I agree with this, it was very strange!

Reactions: 4
Seems a bit convenient, she had the whole of lockdown off pretty much, barely doing anything and now cos she can't really justify it anymore (benji being back at work etc), she's trying to make a come-back (if that's the right word).

Reactions: 13
Interesting to see when she reaches 100k now that her Disney trip is postponed. Those vlogs definitely would've helped with that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.