Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose, playing devil's advocate, if you knew your entire channel and thus career relied pretty much on Disney content to keep you afloat, you'd go no matter what, too. I suspect she knows the views and revenue she'll make will make a dud Disney trip worth it. I personally wouldn't go but I can see why she's stuck her heels in about it.
To be fair tho.. her channel has 398 videos over 10 years and less than 100 (at a guess cause I’m not sad. Enough to count) are Disney, so until her recent bullshit content her Disney hasn’t always been the main bulk of her channel

Reactions: 2
For those who are wondering WDW are allowing certain character dining to still happen (so far just one at a resort) so by October when Brogan goes more might open back up. The characters don’t get too close and you can only take a ‘socially distanced selfie’.

Reactions: 1
I suppose, playing devil's advocate, if you knew your entire channel and thus career relied pretty much on Disney content to keep you afloat, you'd go no matter what, too. I suspect she knows the views and revenue she'll make will make a dud Disney trip worth it. I personally wouldn't go but I can see why she's stuck her heels in about it.
I agree. She did say in the live that most people know her from her Disney content. Although when people asked her Disney questions she either said she didn't know or its upto you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’re wearing masks around London transport in 27 degree heat - trust me it’s not something you want to wear all day. It’s so hot and dehydrating.

The idea of Florida humidity and a mask makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 11
Is there anything more Brogan than renaming your 8 year old dog to fit in with your B “brand”/obsession?

This is after she talked about rehoming a dog, trying to get brownie points, but admitted she was looking for a specific gender, breed and colour!?

She is a narcissistic, self absorbed tw*t.

Final thought, she looked like a jacket potato with glasses in this mornings live.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t like making remarks on her weight but she said her skirt is an XL from Monki and that she is a size 16. She needs to stop misleading her viewers and having the audacity to use affiliate links if she does. If she needs an XL in Monki she will be at least an 18. I’ve just dropped from an 18 to 16 recently and I take an L in Monki. Own it, no one is going to judge you for it at all. Being plus size I heavily rely on plus size youtubers in order to see how clothes fit and look before I decide to order. Just. Be. Honest.

If you want to lie to your viewers then don’t dupe them into lining your pockets with affiliate links as they will have to return the products.

Reactions: 33
Holy tit sorry if someone’s sent this I’m too flabbergasted to scroll.

so on the IGTV this morning someone said ‘I’m terminally ill’ and she goes ‘awww no, hope you’re okay’

what

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Omg! Does she know what terminal means? I doubt it.

Christ on a bike.

'I've got two weeks to live'

'Awww no, are you looking forward to Christmas?'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.