Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread name was from disneys as it had the most likes when I looked :)

Reactions: 9
The vlog will be very telling but based on the lack of piccies I doubt she’s having the trip of a lifetime

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think brogan is editing her photos from the trip? the one she just posted sitting by the pool in her swimsuit it looks like shes slimmed herself down... then look at the video she posted on her stories in her swimsuit, not so slim...

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think brogan is editing her photos from the trip? the one she just posted sitting by the pool in her swimsuit it looks like shes slimmed herself down... then look at the video she posted on her stories in her swimsuit, not so slim...
Yeah she's definitely edited that pool pic she just posted, every bit of her look slimmer there than we know she is

Reactions: 4
Yeah she's definitely edited that pool pic she just posted, every bit of her look slimmer there than we know she is
It so does look at her shadow in that picture by the pool.. it's more curvy that she is!!! Brogan if you're gonna edit photos make sure you edit the shadows too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Stunning babes

It so does look at her shadow in that picture by the pool.. it's more curvy that she is!!! Brogan if you're gonna edit photos make sure you edit the shadows too 😂😂

Oh yeah you can see a back hump from that shadow 😂😂

• Haha
How sad that she feels so uncomfortable with her body she feels the need to edit herself.

I knew having Megan on the cruise would affect her. It must be hard everyday to go to the pool and be next to your thin, stunning friend when you look like a jam roly poly

Also on the topic of Gary... why does she feel the need to correct him? He’s a guy, of course 2 black dresses will look the same.
2734E5D1-A4BD-4209-B203-0755F008A921.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she feel the need to put in her IG stories every time she has a new post?

Though having said that, Instagram is currently down so we may not see much from her today!

Why does she feel the need to put in her IG stories every time she has a new post?

Though having said that, Instagram is currently down so we may not see much from her today!
Oh no, how will we cope without our daily dose of jam roly poly 😂

Reactions: 1
Literally she has 100% edited that picture.
She weekly vlogs / and she is NOT that thin in the vlogs.

Great message to put out - don’t loose the weight just edit it out much healthier 🙄
Horrible little beg - she needs to get in the bin!

Reactions: 9
I was really hoping this holiday would be the push she so desperately needs to try and be healthier, but who am I kidding...
Can't believe people are actually believing this is the real Brogie. [emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356]

• Wow
  • Angry
honestly, she has clearly edited that picture and now has people commenting that she looks skinny, that is not ok. The difference between that pic and the vid in her story is plain for all to see.She needs called out on it.

Reactions: 11

Oh no I can feel her screaming at Megan about it I cant upload and edit piccies Megan I dont think Megans herself on this trip she looks so awkward next to Brogan she never used to be , so glad people are finally calling her out

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was really hoping this holiday would be the push she so desperately needs to try and be healthier, but who am I kidding...
Can't believe people are actually believing this is the real Brogie. [emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356]
Honestly that’s disgusting that’s she edited that picture and baffling people believe it’s her

Lap it up Brogan because we all remember last week when you cried because none of your summer clothes that you wore in September fit you now in April.

The comment about the editing app is still there but the one where someone asked why she edited herself to look slimmer has been deleted

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.