Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s increased the cost per video hasn’t she? I’m sure when someone first brought Camio up a few weeks ago she was only charging £4 or £5 now it’s £7 something

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And she’s increased the cost per video hasn’t she? I’m sure when someone first brought Camio up a few weeks ago she was only charging £4 or £5 now it’s £7 something
It went up to £7 after someone mentioned on here she was on there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely think she's furloughed herself 50secs or so in, she says 'when we're both off'
Newsflash bogey - you're lazy, not unemployed.

ALSO - didn't someone say she was 40 mins from the beach? She says she's 10 mins away

#yourealyingliarwholies

ALSO - if anyone needs any other piccies
To be fair that person doesn’t live down here and stated they didn’t actually know the distance. She is actually like 10/15 minutes from the beach and I can say that as someone that lives near her and that’s how long it take me to get there.

edited: when I say 10/15 minutes I mean driving, not walking. Also as someone that lives down here I don’t know why she doesn’t go to the beach more often as we are so lucky to have it.

Reactions: 5
To be fair that person doesn’t live down here and stated they didn’t actually know the distance. She is actually like 10/15 minutes from the beach and I can say that as someone that lives near her and that’s how long it take me to get there.

edited: when I say 10/15 minutes I mean driving, not walking. Also as someone that lives down here I don’t know why she doesn’t go to the beach more often as we are so lucky to have it.
ok fair's fair - she's just a slob then :)

Reactions: 4
She had to take a 3course meal to the tip
Can you imagine the amount of good she will need for a day at the beach
Benji would have to take the van

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm 30 seconds from the beach pet.

Stop pretending YOU live by the sea. You live in the vicinity of a beach. Why don't you try walking there and tell me how long it takes you? Stop trying to be smug about things that don't apply to you.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.