Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I believe so, although I think she said he was a high school boyfriend so not sure he’d count as an ex. She was with someone when she started YouTube 9 years ago so at 16/17 and was with him a while, then rich and then others off tinder before Benji so she must have been quite young. Not sure I’d count him as an ex 😂
Was gonna say he isn’t bad looking for brogie!!

Reactions: 1
I think Beth has not only unfollowed Brogan but blocked her 🤣. If you go back on every picture together she is no longer tagged. Big oof.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They seemed so close before, I doubt we will ever know what happened. I half feela bit sorry for brogan, even if she has trouble keeping friends, she must be so down and feel awful for it surley? Imagine never being able to keep friendships going! I can’t ever imagine falling out with friends over the age of 20 unless they did something seriously hurtful to me!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember her boyfriend around the time she started Youtube. He looked a lot older than her

Reactions: 1
They seemed so close before, I doubt we will ever know what happened. I half feela bit sorry for brogan, even if she has trouble keeping friends, she must be so down and feel awful for it surley? Imagine never being able to keep friendships going! I can’t ever imagine falling out with friends over the age of 20 unless they did something seriously hurtful to me!
Nah she doesn’t deserve pity. She doesn’t have compassion herself so why should we give her some?

Reactions: 14
Yeah it's really sad. Almost feels like Beth manipulated her a bit.... I remember her posting gushy posts and stories about Brogan a LOT! Way more than Brogan would do about her....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just wish she would admit her size and weight issues
I remember in the slimming world days when she did really try and admitted her clothes didnt fit.
My garyc top is large and drowns my size 12 figure so her xl top must be size 18-20

Reactions: 2
Alice is probably the only person within the influencer world who she’s managed to contain a friendship for many years, wonder why...

I’ve followed Beth for a while, found her from Brogans page originally.
She is lovely, so normal and genuine. Always replies to me too.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t quite understand all of the questions.. I’m usually good worth accents but struggled with Beth’s boyfriends. I really enjoyed her honesty.

I did too and I'm from Liverpool! My husband had to translate haha.

I think she’s from near Liverpool, me and my husband were discussing this before. Her accent starts a little bit scouse but softens at the end so I wouldn’t be shocked if she was from The Wirral or heading towards Cheshire. I’m from Liverpool but me and my husband live just outside now so I love listening to people’s accents to find out where they’re from and up north is a strange place for accents. Accents change literally by town 😂

You're right. I think she's from Chester. I'm from Liverpool too, hiyaaa ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did the Gary c top not fit her? Seem a few people imply somewhere she’s said the XL didn’t fit? 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
This isn’t how Brogan will see it, though. She won’t feel awful or guilty about it, because in her eyes she’s done nothing wrong. She’s more likely to feel “woe is me, why do I always pick bad friends” as opposed to “I feel so awful I can’t keep friends”.

I love her insta story. “Things I’m grateful for today”. What’s that Brogan? Happiness? Health? The wonderful NHS and other essential services? Nope, a Jo Malone candle. Brilliant.

Is anyone else likening the Dominic Cummings scandal to Brogan HomeBargains gate? The lockdown breach, the “no regrets” statement etc. Bogie is our very own mini Dominic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is anyone else likening the Dominic Cummings scandal to Brogan HomeBargains gate? The lockdown breach, the “no regrets” statement etc. Bogie is our very own mini Dominic!
Wonder if Dom Cum took a cheeky trip to Home Bargains on his way to Durham 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like she put that up solely to show that she has woken up early. Her house has is just that general YouTube white palatte little originality but she doesn't seem to be able to pull it off well at all. As for her posts, a quick template filled in and a bunch of quotes you don't live by isn't really enough for you audience brogan.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a wrong move for Brogot to get a dog! She’s too lazy! I reckon a lazy breed cat would suit her much better! And I’m genuinely saying that!
I have Ragdoll cats and not only do they behave like dogs - i.e. follow you EVERYWHERE, want to be with you, on you, alllll the time, they’re also the most kind, funny and softest fluffiest pets you’ll ever have! On top of that they don’t need walking - if you have a small garden you can enclose it and let them
out, but they’re so human/their owner seeking that they don’t venture far from the garden door.
And they’re STUNNING! Big round bright blue eyes, and the most beautiful patterned fur & paws (and that’s just a by the by to how they are as pets)

Just a heads up Broga! They cost the same as some dogs - but so worth it and you won’t need to walk them.. 😉😉😉
Ooooo Ragdolls are so beautiful 💕..........We have a beautiful Maincoon, he’s very dog like ( he even growls at the postie 😂) but can you imagine the grooming upkeep if she had one! It‘ll be a ball of clumpy fur on legs! 🤦🏻‍♀️Or bald 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.