Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the useless lump only doing one video a week going forward then....

I tuned into a bit of her live feed last night and there was a suggestion about Disney themed days or something which benji sounded into and she said ‘nah too much effort’ !! This is your job you big fat lump! You’re supposed to make an effort at work.... you can’t get handed everything on a plate your whole life.

I would LOVE to see her attempt a real job again. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So lockdown in Scotand is easing next week 💃💃💃 are England doing the same?
Ours was eased last week in England, scotland are basically 2 weeks behind us in easing measures.

She is so quiet and she's not even making videos. Maybe she is having a career rethink? Or she got her self employed grant so can take time off 🙄

Reactions: 5
Love the thread title 🙌

I wonder why we aren't able to watch her Instagram Live afterwards, most influencers when they do an Instagram Live let you watch it for the next 24 hours....is it because she knew more people may actually see what people think of her? Or was she literally using it for ideas cos she is absolutely useless & now wants brands/followers to think these will be all her ideas. Seems strange for her to hide it.

Also the fact that someone mentioned she only had 400 views on the live 😬 75k on Youtube, 44k on Instagram but only roughly 400 views on a live 🤔

Reactions: 8
Love the thread title 🙌

I wonder why we aren't able to watch her Instagram Live afterwards, most influencers when they do an Instagram Live let you watch it for the next 24 hours....is it because she knew more people may actually see what people think of her? Or was she literally using it for ideas cos she is absolutely useless & now wants brands/followers to think these will be all her ideas. Seems strange for her to hide it.

Also the fact that someone mentioned she only had 400 views on the live 😬 75k on Youtube, 44k on Instagram but only roughly 400 views on a live 🤔
Instagram don’t save lives anymore. You have to go to IGTV for catch ups.

I’m meant to be going to Florida in 2022- ages I know. I messaged Brogan and asked if she had any advice etc, as we’ve never been. And she read it, took 3 days to reply and her reply was. Google it.
thanks Hun.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
To be fair I never watch lives! They're not for everyone.
They were fun when she did them with her mum back in the flat she was just seeing Ben and her mum let slip he met the family the look she gave her 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m meant to be going to Florida in 2022- ages I know. I messaged Brogan and asked if she had any advice etc, as we’ve never been. And she read it, took 3 days to reply and her reply was. Google it.
thanks Hun.
This girl is an absolute witch so sick of her tit

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.