Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bournemouth airport is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I do hope she hasn’t broken lockdown rules again.

Reactions: 1
Bournemouth airport is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I do hope she hasn’t broken lockdown rules again.
I don’t think she will have broken them to get there are the airport isn’t that far a walk from the area she lives in. Don’t get me wrong it’s not like a 5 minute walk, it’s much longer than that but it is still walkable especially with a scooter. There are actually quite a few public paths that lead there from multiple towns around the airport area so it’s not actually that out of the way.

Reactions: 4
She didn’t acknowledge VE day yesterday did she?? Unbelievable. Not once has she mentioned clapping for the NHS either. Disguisting really....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she will have broken them to get there are the airport isn’t that far a walk from the area she lives in. Don’t get me wrong it’s not like a 5 minute walk, it’s much longer than that but it is still walkable especially with a scooter. There are actually quite a few public paths that lead there from multiple towns around the airport area so it’s not actually that out of the way.
Well done if she has gone out to exercise, was just surprised she’s even scootered out even if was from the closes village.

Reactions: 2
She only mentions the NHS because she saw the plane, it was something for her to boast about so that's why she mentions it. No VE Day or clap for the NHS this whole time. So rude, obnoxious and just plain ignorant.

I think Adsense may stay at 50% for some time. I also think a lot of brands will have to cut or stop their affiliate marketing all together, I know some brands have already done this. I think the budgets will go or again be severely cut for paying Influencers to promote products, they will all be b*tch fighting for those brand deals. It is more than likely that most will get gifted products where before they were paid to promote them. Gifted helps but you can only get gifted so many beds, sofas, washer/dryers etc. Gifted doesn't pay the mortgage. I wonder if they can afford the mortgage just on Bens salary as I honestly think Brogans income will take a huge huge hit this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She didn’t acknowledge VE day yesterday did she?? Unbelievable. Not once has she mentioned clapping for the NHS either. Disguisting really....
Exactly! People may think the clap doesn't do anything but it really makes you feel appreciated, especially on Thursday after I'd just come off a 12 hour shift! I wonder if she can hear the rest of her road clapping and just sits there on animal crossing

Reactions: 9
Rewatched the Trek America vlogs yesterday and the difference is insane. I know it’s 5 years but I wish 2015 Brogan could see herself now. She used to dress so nicely and now she dresses like she’s Benji’s mum 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Riding her scooter and then a game of animal crossing,

if she’s good after her nap Julie night let her have a packet of chocolate biscuits with her (2) jacket potatoes and bag of haribo/crisps lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest story looks like she is naked sunbathing 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.