Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s not smart enough to ā€˜out the moleā€™ she really is just that thick to think what they are doing is ok.
The poster said she had no idea how they were friends after meeting at one event.. dropped themselves in it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a brilliant title! As if weve got through another thread in a week!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Just an FYI - the Tesco by their house (which Iā€™m assuming is the one theyā€™d most likely go to) only has windows at the front of the store by the tills - at the bottom of the picture. Sheā€™s definitely in the store with him and not looking in through a window. Thatā€™s a supermarket Tesco not a Tesco express etc.

She's actually having a bath at 9 in the morning.... That sounds so uncomfortable so early in the morning, especially with a bath bomb in it.

Reactions: 2
She's actually having a bath at 9 in the morning.... That sounds so uncomfortable so early in the morning, especially with a bath bomb in it.
Iā€™m about to have a bath cause I need to shave my legs (TMI). Am I turning into Brogan šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone tell me what happened to the haul video ? Iā€™ve completely missed it ! X

Reactions: 1
Can anyone tell me what happened to the haul video ? Iā€™ve completely missed it ! X
She took it down almost immediately because she started getting a lot of negative comments. People were pissed that she went out to buy unnecessary stuff.

She did a close friends post on insta which was outed on here, then put the vid up, lots of people defended her but more were really angry that a) sheā€™d gone shopping for unnecessary tit and b) was bragging both she and um Bongo went together

Reactions: 3
Her and Banjo went into Home Bargains together, against government rules, and bought unnecessary tit like toothbrushes for their future travels. There were loads of dislikes on the video, negative comments and probably people unsubscribing. So after about half an hour she deleted the video.

She also showed many non-essential online purchases she had made, like a mickey mouse ice cream scoop. But the main ignorance was that the pair of them had gone shopping together which is not allowed in the UK at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Like I said in the other thread, she smells a rat on her close friends list. She wouldnā€™t have posted that for any other reason. She expected it would be posted on here and look at the response you guys gave the photo! She is getting what she wants šŸ˜‚, yes sheā€™s sensitive but sheā€™ll troll her tattle audience for enjoyment.

Also to everyone saying she isnā€™t ā€œsmart enoughā€ to plan to expose the poster, itā€™s Brogan - Benji, Gary, Binky and her mummy will be advising her on what to do next.

Reactions: 19
She keeps banging on about reaching 100k this year. I just checked social blade and she's only getting an average of 37 subs per day. So if that continues by the 31st Dec she'll have less than 9k new subs. And she needs about 25k to reach 100k. Keep dreaming you lazy twit

Reactions: 14
She keeps banging on about reaching 100k this year. I just checked social blade and she's only getting an average of 37 subs per day. So if that continues by the 31st Dec she'll have less than 9k new subs. And she needs about 25k to reach 100k. Keep dreaming you lazy twit
a Disney trip usually gets her a few more subbies (as she would say) so sheā€™s probably banking on their WDW trip to boost it

Marking my place in this thread cos they move so damn quickly!

I am not defending Brogan whatsoever but I live in her area and most shops do allow more than 1 person into the shop - I I don't think there's actually an official rule on it.

Still obviously agree that it was a non essential trip to home bargains and she's and absolute moron to advertise that she went to buy unnecessary tat.

Last edited:
I was wondering how she thinks itā€™s so achievable. Itā€™s taken her 9 years to reach 74k. Based on that growth, sheā€™ll be at 82k by the time sheā€™s been on YouTube for 10 years. Alternatively, if you look at how her channel has grown since the start of the year, sheā€™s only gained 3k subscribers since Christmas, so sheā€™s got a long way to go!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.