Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.........No she never cleans up. She does nothing, Brogan does nothing.
Thanks to @Laur91 :LOL:

sorry was too long to fit it all in! First time doing the new thread hope it’s ok!😧

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just caught up on the other thread and I’m sooo out of the loop. Did Ben message another girl?!

I’ve been refreshing tattle more often thanks to this lock down 😂 don’t know how I’ll keep up when I’m at work next week 😱
lockdown made me finally get an account after being a silent reader for so long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been refreshing tattle more often thanks to this lock down 😂 don’t know how I’ll keep up when I’m at work next week 😱
My screen time is awful! Let’s see how many more threads we can get through by the time lockdown is over.

Reactions: 6
It's so funny how quick we go through threads when Brogie is one of the most boring youtubers out there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My screen time is awful! Let’s see how many more threads we can get through by the time lockdown is over.
Oh same, will probably have to replace my battery after this. My screen time is like 10hrs a day now, it’s terrible!

Only brogan would suggest as ridiculous as alternative as a bleeping Oliver bonas yoga mat
I know brogan won't know this because her idea of exercise is walking to the fridge, but better alternative suggestion would be argos
Also what does she mean by "lovely" last time I checked i wasn't buying yoga mats to be aesthetically pleasing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only brogan would suggest as ridiculous as alternative as a bleeping Oliver bonas yoga mat
I know brogan won't know this because her idea of exercise is walking to the fridge, but better alternative suggestion would be argos
Also what does she mean by "lovely" last time I checked i wasn't buying yoga mats to be aesthetically pleasing
She cannot budget to save her life!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been trying to catch up on about 10 pages on the last thread & ended up over here now, crikey you lot are busy!
I’m studying to become a nurse- at home, virtual classrooms with our teachers. Just finished 2. work placement last week and whilst I’m glad I don’t have to go out to work with the sick anymore, sitting in front of a screen at home all day is not easy at all!
Butttttt I’m trying to make sense of Benji’s comment to Bianca, so...Is this right?
She posts an insta story picture where she writes “I’m going to become a hug bleep when this is over” (meaning she’s gonna hug everyone when isolation is over)
And Benji replies “Hug or Huge?” Meaning he’s joking asking if she’s planning to become a huge bleep” when this is over?
And she replies “Hahaha I can neither confirm nor deny” to him..?
And she screenshot it and shares it?

Is that the gist of it? If she shared it I would assume that Benjo and her found it funny and saw nothing wrong in the banter, however I do think perhaps Brogie-blob-fish would mind him asking her “best friend” if she’s becoming a huge bleep 😳😱

Reactions: 23
Can I plug a Disney YouTube channel which is really good? It's so refreshing to watch a couple that actually like each other!

"So Helena and Martyn". They've got about 5.7k subs and have been posting daily videos since the lockdown (did you hear that Bogey? DAILY VIDEOS!) They love Disney and have been going to the parks regularly since they first got together. And guess what, they pay for their own trips 😱😱🤣

They're due to get married in August and are then scheduled to head to Florida for a 3 week honeymoon at the same time as the Bogey Moonster, one week in a villa exploring Orlando, and 2 weeks in Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.

I've recently discovered them and have been binge watching!

Reactions: 21
Today is a better day. My parents tell me my kitty is eating and taking her pain meds and she seems happier 😊 I'm hoping I can go visit sometime in May when the lockdown is eased.

If my boy was sending flirty winky anything to a girl I would rip him a new one. But as Benji is just an accessory to Brogan I bet she doesn't even care.

Reactions: 24
So brogan was a size 16/18 in August 2019, no way she is still that size, not sure why she’s lying now about her size (I ended up needing some help sleeping so I found a random video and it worked) 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Don’t think I would be happy if my BF messaged that to another girl, I certainly wouldn’t be happy at my friend for sharing it either...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.