Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did he mean to use sugar and not cheese never seen that before

you can tell shes done with these vlogs well before they moved in well done brogan for reading here 👏 an finally ringing your nan becose we forced you too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I use a tea spoon of sugar to balance the tin of tomatoes and tomato puree, but I also add herbs to it. It's a tip I picked and I don't really think about it.

Reactions: 14
But you add sugar to tinned tomatoes! Not a crappy jar already full of sugar and salt!! The whole point of a jar is that you can be lazy and not add anything!!!

Reactions: 27
She didn’t even sit down to eat the pancakes and ice cream brunch. Literally couldn’t wait to eat it so ate off the counter.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
But you add sugar to tinned tomatoes! Not a crappy jar already full of sugar and salt!! The whole point of a jar is that you can be lazy and not add anything!!!
Fair point. If I'm using a jar it's because I am lazy and want to do as little as possible. It's litterally pasta and some sauce from the jar.

Reactions: 3
so right when her fans need reassurance and enjoyment , she buggers off because she can't be arsed! still sharing those ads though!

Reactions: 6
is this a thing that people do?!
If you make a marinara sauce from scratch, yes, that is the original recipe (I got shown by a proper italian chef). But it's only half/one teaspoons depending on the taste because tomatoes are very acidic and can be quite bitter :)

Reactions: 11
Excuse me whilst I state the most obvious thing I learnt from that shitshow of a week! Regardless of Corona, she has told us how lucky she is to work from home. So continued to work from home this week. Yet literally had no work???? Like NONE!!!! Disney+, animal crossing, food food food food, ooh wowhhh the sun, food food food, marvel, food. Did I accidentally glaze over the work portion of her week??? Benji was working most of the week. Yet still made spagbol. Curry. Jacket potato. And she did what...? Oh yeah just ate it all!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did she really say, I don’t do my own nails - my ‘nail girl’ does them. ‘Nail girl’?! Patronising!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I haven’t caught up yet but did anyone watch Masterchef tonight? I feel bad because every time they showed one lady all I could see was Brogan.

Reactions: 2
Excuse me whilst I state the most obvious thing I learnt from that shitshow of a week! Regardless of Corona, she has told us how lucky she is to work from home. So continued to work from home this week. Yet literally had no work???? Like NONE!!!! Disney+, animal crossing, food food food food, ooh wowhhh the sun, food food food, marvel, food. Did I accidentally glaze over the work portion of her week??? Benji was working most of the week. Yet still made spagbol. Curry. Jacket potato. And she did what...? Oh yeah just ate it all!!
Phaha it’s like you say out loud exactly whats on my mind and somehow it’s sounds even funnier because it’s so insane right?! I honestly dont think I’d have laughed this much the last month if it wasn’t for this tub of goo.

Reactions: 6
Hey guys! I've been reading here for a long time and watching Brogan for even longer but I've had enough. This vlog was just too much so I have to get some thoughts out and vent for a bit.

I'm writing this to you, Brogan, as I know you read here. Posting this it's nearly 3am where I live. I've worked as our equivalent of a junior doctor in the ER until midnight today. When I got home I had a salad and studied for an hour. To wind down I needed something light to watch so I turned on today's vlog. You turned 26 - just as old as I am. When you had a relaxing morning I was genuinely happy for you. Pancakes with ice cream for breakfast? I don't get why anyone would need a cake mix for that but sure have your treat, Brogan. An iPhone 11 pro? Unnecessary but go on you might be able to improve your insta piccies now and it's for your job too. The moment it all became too much was the absolute glee when your character in Animal Crossing got that bow.
I was just sitting there and felt like someone smacked me. You wanna know what made me happy last week? When my patient got off the ventilator. You wanna know what made me feel upset and overwhelmed? When my other patient died even though I tried everything to save him.
I know that my life is very extreme and I'm honestly happy that most people can't relate to it. But I have purpose. I have something to look forward to or dread every morning. My life isn't made of beiges and routines. And I really think yours shouldn't be either. When I first started watching you, you were driven and ambitious. Sure you didn't like your job as much and sure living as a Youtuber seemed glamorous compared to admin work in an office but look at you! Working from home gave you so many possibilities that you straight up ignored. You could have used the extra time to connect with your followers more, you could have started several DIYs, you could have tried new hobbies, you could have joined local clubs to socialize and most importantly you could have educated yourself! It's been nearly 3 years and you still can't cook anything except pasta. Your editing hasn't improved one bit. You can't illustrate anything with your ipad which most Youtubers do nowadays. Your photography is basic and your writing still underwhelming. Yet you're constantly begging and hoping for more subscribers. You want more subscribers? DO THE bleeping WORK. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start improving yourself.
We see that you're sad and unhappy with yourself. I'm sure you blame a lot on your weight gain but I honestly believe if you start giving your life some actual, real life purpose and stop wasting your life away you will feel and automatically look better. If it's too hard or overwhelming to do that on your own, get professional help.

In conclusion: I'm exhausted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119
Hi, long time reader but first time posting!

I’ve just had a proper look at her youtube stats for this month and she’s deffo buying subs. 100 every few days? For the last 3 months? I know she wants to get to 100K but she always says how she likes her little community because she can interact with everyone but that’s just bull, how are you communicating with the 1800 subs from bots you’ve bought since January?!? At least be bloody honest and say you’re not happy with how your channel is growing or just make better content!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You couldn’t pay me to eat that spag bol that Benji made 🤢 Just add chopped tomatoes or a jar of passata rather than a jar full of sugar. he got his ‘tip’ from the mooney family!? You shouldn’t be taking dietry/food advice from that family benj!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m actually amazed at that cooking In the vlog last night.

sugar in a Bolognese with sauce from a jar! 🙀 and sorry, but how does someone just not like spice? It’s not a generic thing, there are hundreds if not thousands of spices she could use, I’m sure they haven’t tried them all, then add chopped tomatoes or Passata!

No wonder she is struggling with her weight adding SUGAR to PASTA of all things 🙀🙀🙀

😂😂 posted that at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she really say, I don’t do my own nails - my ‘nail girl’ does them. ‘Nail girl’?! Patronising!!!!
I'm so glad you posted this! Couldn't have sounded more patronising, it's like me saying "I don't cut my own hair, my hair girl does it for me" 🙄

Reactions: 15
Considering that she does not do her own nails... why the f*** does she have so many nail polishes?!?
I actually do my own nails and I have less, because at some point I realized that having tons is so wasteful because I don't use them up before they go bad.

Also the dance party section of the vlog was so bad......

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Hey guys! I've been reading here for a long time and watching Brogan for even longer but I've had enough. This vlog was just too much so I have to get some thoughts out and vent for a bit.

I'm writing this to you, Brogan, as I know you read here. Posting this it's nearly 3am where I live. I've worked as our equivalent of a junior doctor in the ER until midnight today. When I got home I had a salad and studied for an hour. To wind down I needed something light to watch so I turned on today's vlog. You turned 26 - just as old as I am. When you had a relaxing morning I was genuinely happy for you. Pancakes with ice cream for breakfast? I don't get why anyone would need a cake mix for that but sure have your treat, Brogan. An iPhone 11 pro? Unnecessary but go on you might be able to improve your insta piccies now and it's for your job too. The moment it all became too much was the absolute glee when your character in Animal Crossing got that bow.
I was just sitting there and felt like someone smacked me. You wanna know what made me happy last week? When my patient got off the ventilator. You wanna know what made me feel upset and overwhelmed? When my other patient died even though I tried everything to save him.
I know that my life is very extreme and I'm honestly happy that most people can't relate to it. But I have purpose. I have something to look forward to or dread every morning. My life isn't made of beiges and routines. And I really think yours shouldn't be either. When I first started watching you, you were driven and ambitious. Sure you didn't like your job as much and sure living as a Youtuber seemed glamorous compared to admin work in an office but look at you! Working from home gave you so many possibilities that you straight up ignored. You could have used the extra time to connect with your followers more, you could have started several DIYs, you could have tried new hobbies, you could have joined local clubs to socialize and most importantly you could have educated yourself! It's been nearly 3 years and you still can't cook anything except pasta. Your editing hasn't improved one bit. You can't illustrate anything with your ipad which most Youtubers do nowadays. Your photography is basic and your writing still underwhelming. Yet you're constantly begging and hoping for more subscribers. You want more subscribers? DO THE bleeping WORK. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start improving yourself.
We see that you're sad and unhappy with yourself. I'm sure you blame a lot on your weight gain but I honestly believe if you start giving your life some actual, real life purpose and stop wasting your life away you will feel and automatically look better. If it's too hard or overwhelming to do that on your own, get professional help.

In conclusion: I'm exhausted.
❤❤ Much love to you!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.