Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @blahblahbrogan

continue here.

I’ve just watched the vlog and Jesus wept.
A chicken bagel, cocktail sausages (?!?!)
Crisps and a penguin... for lunch

what is she doing 🤦‍♀️ she eats like an overweight toddler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

continue here.

Don’t forget the 3 quarter tub of coleslaw, the full punnet of raspberries and half a litre of juice 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget the 3 quarter tub of coleslaw, the full punnet of raspberries and half a litre of juice 😂😂😂
I actually did forget them 🤣😂
and now I feel like I have heartburn on her behalf.
It’s insane.... yet weirdly I can’t look away!!!! 🤣😂
I was so shocked by
“I really like cocktail sausages”

dafuq..... at a party when you hit that finger food table, go for it brogan,
Monday lunch time.
GET HELP

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They wouldn’t have enough food in their house to last a day, it’s irresponsible to think you can piss off to Sainsbrizzz everyday to buy your daily junk food.

I actually did forget them 🤣😂
and now I feel like I have heartburn on her behalf.
It’s insane.... yet weirdly I can’t look away!!!! 🤣😂
I was so shocked by
“I really like cocktail sausages”

dafuq..... at a party when you hit that finger food table, go for it brogan,
Monday lunch time.
GET HELP
Omg love it! Brogan is drowning in cocktail sausages... someone call the RNLI 😂😂😂 🚣‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A 4 year old you tube video popped up in my suggestions, where she was moving back in with her mum, and amongst the things she mentioned was hitting 25k subscribers.
So in 4 years she has gone from 25k to 70k? That's pretty pathetic isn't it, especially for someone who likes to think they're as influential as she thinks she is?!

Reactions: 19
Honestly this girl is so self centred and distasteful why would we expect her to acknowledge a worldwide crisis and lend a hand to help others!!

Reactions: 8

continue here.

One thing is for sure... she cannot continue to eat like that now as she can’t get hold of all that crap food daily now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Unless she plays the ‘I’m vulnerable becoz I get migraines’ card (like she did when she had her cold🤦🏻‍♀️)

Anyone else actually not watched a video of hers for weeks?!

Reactions: 8
One thing is for sure... she cannot continue to eat like that now as she can’t get hold of all that crap food daily now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Unless she plays the ‘I’m vulnerable becoz I get migraines’ card (like she did when she had her cold🤦🏻‍♀️)

I haven’t watched in a while. She’s too infuriating.

I don’t in any way take back my rant earlier this week but I am glad she *very sparingly* acknowledged the times we’re in in the weekly vlog. However it does cancel it out slightly when in the sentences surrounding you’re squealing about it being your burfdayy soon 😒

Reactions: 5
The problem I have with her not mentioning coronavirus is it's such a huge worldwide issue currently that by not addressing it she's coming across even more self-centred and stupid than she normally does. People have likened this event as on par with 9/11 and its aftermath so just talk about the elephant in the room ffs!

Reactions: 15
I hated how gleeful she sounded when talking about how Disney+ was released on her birthday. I bet she thinks Disney purposely planned it, y'know, considering Brogan Mooney's birthday is such an important National event for the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm so glad for tattle right now I feel like I'm escaping a bit.
I hope everyone is staying safe and that you and your family are good.
My friend decluttered her book collection and left a box full of books on the streets for people to.help themselves to to have something to read during lockdown, just wanted to share that so everyone knows the world isn't full of brobegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She won’t mention the coronavirus because she’s scared she’ll get demonetised.
How will she pay for the penguins and cocktail sausages (necessities) if that happens!

i will say one positive, she never puts mid roll ads in 🤷‍♀️

she hasn’t cried about her period in a while, she could say that puts her in the vulnerable category. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to come back on...such a Disney fan saying galaxys edge in disneyland...

Reactions: 2
It’s actually crazy how many things she’s watched on Disney+ already! I know lots of people have are stuck inside but come on. I’ve watched a few episodes of Disney weddings but that’s all. She’s watched hours and hours worth of content it’s actually insane!

Reactions: 15
It’s actually crazy how many things she’s watched on Disney+ already! I know lots of people have are stuck inside but come on. I’ve watched a few episodes of Disney weddings but that’s all. She’s watched hours and hours worth of content it’s actually insane!
If she genuinely has? I don't believe she has because she isn't a genuine Disney fan- she is a 'bandwagon fan'. Of anything and everything. It's all bull to promote content.

If she genuinely has? I don't believe she has because she isn't a genuine Disney fan- she is a 'bandwagon fan'. Of anything and everything. It's all bull to promote content.
She probably has cos what else does she have to do????? Clearly Benji still working so she's just stewing in her Disney PJ's watching Disney+ and eating 1200 calorie meals! Becos what a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.