Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 2 for BrogAD Tate, In the words and nasally voice of Broggie “I’m very excited” that she’s now got a second thread!

Thanks to @blindandb0ujee for the thread name.

Reactions: 6
Yaaaay! You made it, Brogie, you're famous! [emoji23][emoji23]
Thank you for teaching me the importance of a good anti-ageing cream. For that I will always be thankful.

Oh and here's another piccie as per se!

Reactions: 5

Sorry to be disgusting for a moment, but surely Benji is terrified anytime she goes near his nether regions with that mouth! 🤢🤐🤐🤐

Spot the difference 😫

• Haha
To be honest she doesn’t strike me as the kind of girl who gives blowies. If her begging is anything to go by, she’s bound to be all take, take, take in the bedroom department too. Probably just lies there on her back thinking about what brands she’s going to ‘reach out to’ once he’s done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised she doesn’t film it and tag Durex in her stories begging for freebies

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh well... if her doctor told her it’s nothing to worry about... our eyes must be deceiving us! I hope she starts a #Fitspo account soon, i’d Lovd some tips on how to get a body like hers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Brogan Tate fitness guide:

1. Nutrition! Very important! State how important eating healthy is, but live off of baked beans, jacket potatoes, cheap wine & meals out. One subway salad a day keeps the doctor away!
2. Exercise! Bare minimum is best, wouldn’t want to break a sweat! For added fitness levels, see if you can request some freebie gym gear. (Pro tip; crying & meltdowns count as exercise! That’s how I keep my figure!)
3. Denial! Can’t stress how important this tip is! Even though your jeans are tighter and your size 14 dresses don’t fit you any more, in your head you are still a size 14. Don’t worry that the clothes you’re getting are 16 or 18 - you’re just sizing up remember!

Reactions: 5
The Brogan Tate fitness guide:

1. Nutrition! Very important! State how important eating healthy is, but live off of baked beans, jacket potatoes, cheap wine & meals out. One subway salad a day keeps the doctor away!
2. Exercise! Bare minimum is best, wouldn’t want to break a sweat! For added fitness levels, see if you can request some freebie gym gear. (Pro tip; crying & meltdowns count as exercise! That’s how I keep my figure!)
3. Denial! Can’t stress how important this tip is! Even though your jeans are tighter and your size 14 dresses don’t fit you any more, in your head you are still a size 14. Don’t worry that the clothes you’re getting are 16 or 18 - you’re just sizing up remember!
Don’t forget it’s her dam washing machine that keeps shrinking her clothes, not at all Bogies fault that they don’t fit her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's like she's a 10 year old in the body of a 50 year old. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
oh look its all the balloons and decorations she bought herself so she could get a birthday piccy! "BENJJJJ TAKE SOME BIRTHDAY PICCYS FOR MEEEE"
Also why does she feel the need to comment one every single instagram benji posts? theyre literally in the same room and shes commented on his instagram post.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to share all her bday messages on her stories! Well done you've been telling the world allllll month your bday is coming up so why are you so suprised and "blessed" to receive a few messages? Total plum! Anyway happy 50th Bragon! The melt downs have been fun but wait until the midlife meltdowns (they'll be veryyyyy soon)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.