Brogan Tate #19 I got 99 instas and Bejis is one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are we on number 19???? She gives us soooo much tattle content yet minimal YouTube content? Thanks Brogladyte!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So today I have booked a 3 week trip to Disney World with my husband in September! Hoping Brogan is not there on her undeserved begged holiday - yeah I'm bitter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's just 'treated herself' to a £65 tiny Disney rucksack. More mooney........sorry money......than sense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Another bag £65 she has some serious problems if she's spending that rather than on the house

Reactions: 6
So she's just 'treated herself' to a £65 tiny Disney rucksack. More mooney........sorry money......than sense.
Exactly what I thought when I saw it. Honest to goodness - unless ShopDisney has given her a store credit to promote the range (can’t imagine why as it’ll be massively popular anyway) she’s crackers.

Reactions: 3
I saw that post and immediately just thought it was a teaser/ clue to a forthcoming Disney trip.... she’s 100% been gifted one which she will announce soon :mad:
Love the new title btw!

She also should have marked the photo as she's previously worked with shop Disney!

Anyone would think she doesn't have a house "renovation" to pay for
It's obvious mama bear has bought it for her and paying :mad: £65 on a sad Disney bag tat will this be paired with the recent suitcase she bought for the trip what she using the bag for more extended leads and playing cards an snacks

What happend to the back pack for travel the black and gold one.

Sorry, I realise I’m behind as I’ve only just forced myself to watch the weekly vlog with the cruise vlog edit and the ‘carpet hysteria’ - the stress she puts herself under to get things done, like the vlog, but spends ages moseying around looking at ‘bits’ for the house.
I can’t fathom not moving into a house when you’ve bought it: I bought a flat last year, keys at the very end of October, sooner than expected, so had to rearrange workmen to come more quickly than planned and furniture wasn’t delivered as soon as I’d hoped, but as soon as my bed was here and my sofa I spent nights here when I could. I was so excited. I’ve been in properly since early December and still have things to do - I’d never be in if I was waiting for it all to be perfect - there’s still stuff to so, but that’s life. If they wanted a perfect house why not get a new build? I guess it’s be more expensive and need more of a deposit so it’s obviously been a case of “I want” ASAP 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
"Had a little treat yo'self moment"

witch when are you NOT treating yourself?
She has a black one and white one from primark that will be just as good! And considering the bricks she carry’s around for the parks she won’t be using this one for that purpose!

Sorry but what exactly is she treating herself for? All the hard work she does in between her free holidays? Bore off like

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those Loungefly bags are everywhere in Disney World, I like some of them but the price point and the size has definitely put me off! I don't know what people put in them besides their phone 😂

Loungefly bags are NOT practical for theme parks. Firstly, why would you (or your mother ffs) spend 70 quid on a bag that's going to be put on the floor or on the seats of rides that are caked in germs, peoples farts, bogies, food stains, probably some vomit in there as well, sticky food mess that's been dropped.. the list goes on.

its all for the gram! she will never use the bleeping thing. its all to show shes got it!

It’s been done to death but this is less than 2 years ago

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Loungefly bags are NOT practical for theme parks. Firstly, why would you (or your mother ffs) spend 70 quid on a bag that's going to be put on the floor or on the seats of rides that are caked in germs, peoples farts, bogies, food stains, probably some vomit in there as well, sticky food mess that's been dropped.. the list goes on.

its all for the gram! she will never use the bleeping thing. its all to show shes got it!

It’s been done to death but this is less than 2 years ago
I don’t know how she can’t see or doesn’t address the stark change?!?! (Hey Bogies... there’s a video idea for ya! *nudge nudge, wink wink #tattleidea #ad)
I think a lot of people would sympathise, understand and stop going on about it and WOULD ACTUALLY WATCH IT. She is not body confident as she claims she is so awkward on camera it’s painful 🤷🏻‍♀️ and trying to make out she’s on the body confidence train is a way to pretend it’s not happening.
We ALL gain weight when we settle into relationships but in the end, for health reasons, we have to do something about it - she is not healthy. I too am not a size 8 but even with the storms raging I am filling my rings on my Apple Watch (#notgifted) and walking my dog 2miles each day, coming home looking like a drowned rat in the process! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She has so many young followers and it will affect them just as bad mentally seeing their ‘idol’ munching on m&ms, not exercising and piling on the pounds just as badly as it would affect them seeing someone becoming drastically underweight. Even when she eats out it’s fatty foods or afternoon teas.
Please Brogan, take a look back over your previous vlogs and instead of deleting them think about doing something to address the elephant in the room (pun or irony not intended) 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.