Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know that her wellies don’t fit around her leg muscles!!

There was a lot of different suggestions so grabbed one that looked quite popular!

thanks to @blindandb0ujee and hope this one is ok to go with.

continue here!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she will actually do any skiing and if so whether she will address her new ski outfit which she will have had to purchase/hire 😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she will actually do any skiing and if so whether she will address her new ski outfit which she will have had to purchase/hire 😂
well she was getting her euros for hot choccie and snacks.
I don’t even think she’ll need skis. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't know why my last post needed to be deleted, surely the title could have had sh*t instead of the actual word which I've seen done before.

Oh well just a title so doesn't really matter but been silenced on this thread before for no apparent reason.

Reactions: 1
Don't know why my last post needed to be deleted, surely the title could have had sh*t instead of the actual word which I've seen done before.

Oh well just a title so doesn't really matter but been silenced on this thread before for no apparent reason.
Are we not allowed to swear on Tattle?

your suggestion wouldn’t fit.
Which means the title would be “house is a pit and I look like s**t”
As the thread was way over, I chose the title I saw with a lot of likes and other members asking for it to be used, your post is deleted I assume, because moaning about a title is off topic. You seem very proud of “house is a pit and I look like tit
would you like me to add it to the introduction post!?

3 messages on this topic I think it’s important to you !?

I don’t know why I’m explaining this but there you go.

your suggestion wouldn’t fit.
Which means the title would be “house is a pit and I look like s**t”
As the thread was way over, I chose the title I saw with a lot of likes and other members asking for it to be used, your post is deleted I assume, because moaning about a title is off topic. You seem very proud of “house is a pit and I look like tit
would you like me to add it to the introduction post!?

3 messages on this topic I think it’s important to you !?

I don’t know why I’m explaining this but there you go.
Thanks for helping me understand, this could have been said in the first place instead of deleting my posts on asking why, they deleted my post reason being we don't put tit in titles not because it was too long. It just riled me up. I'm on edge after doing a tea time run to home bargains and Lidl 😭

No more off topic from me. Lets move on.

Reactions: 3
Her radio silence on skiwear is very odd. Correct me i'm wrong, but I'm sure last year and on previous trips she's spoken a LOT about all of her gifted ski bits. This year (unless I've missed it)... not a peep. She sure as tit won't fit into the stuff she had last year. It didn't even fit her then.

Reactions: 17
Her radio silence on skiwear is very odd. Correct me i'm wrong, but I'm sure last year and on previous trips she's spoken a LOT about all of her gifted ski bits. This year (unless I've missed it)... not a peep. She sure as tit won't fit into the stuff she had last year. It didn't even fit her then.
And no pack with me, which meant she would have had to address the ski wear issue !

Reactions: 9
She said she is doing an IGTV hand luggage pack with me.
Sorry - what’s in my hand luggage video.

Reactions: 3
Half her crappy content is pack with me so why suddenly is she not doing one???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many bags/packing cubes will she squeeze her crap into this time?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else looking forward to the inevitable meltdown when the ski suit doesn’t fit?

‘Benjjjjj, my £600 Sweaty Betty ad gifted ski suit no longer fits around my muscles becuz of all the renovating’

1576712631782.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.