Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title suggested by @Laur91

continue here.

(bleeping weighted blanket 🙄 are you ACTUALLY kidding me.
I thought they were used to reduce anxiety not to pacify lazy idiots, brogan you need the opposite of a weighted blanket, a kick up the arse perhaps 🙂)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
thank you! My first Brogan title, it wouldn’t have been possible without our Broggerz and her passion for those pesky M&Ms.

Now she has the weighted blanket will she ever leave bed?
Love the title! She’d only leave bed for costa and subway salaaaaads

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised the bloody M&M's are not on her beside table or something! 🤣
or that she’s kept all the wrappers and made a collage out of them and it’ll be framed and hung in the toilet of their new home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The weighted blanket segment 🙄 shouting out to Gary cz it would be puuuurfect for him!! Well fuckin give it to him then you greedy, bald bint!

Reactions: 19
she comes across as very greedy, and expects others to help her out with just about everything, but you never hear of her helping her friends/family?
when her brother moved out and bought a place, she didnt help decorate or anything to.my knowledge, and shes at home every day!

Reactions: 21
She didn’t mention buying him a gift or anything either. And you *know* she would have -
Then again this is someone who made her Nan a hamper out of crap found in Home and Bargains (hampers are lovely and it’s a nice gift if you’re on a budget but she is NOT!)

Reactions: 10
she comes across as very greedy, and expects others to help her out with just about everything, but you never hear of her helping her friends/family?
when her brother moved out and bought a place, she didnt help decorate or anything to.my knowledge, and shes at home every day!

I hate this about her did you hear her I love my friends they do everyfink for me how about YOU doing something for once she wants someone with her 24/7 even when her BF is away get a grip she had to bring her mum to collect tiles and not drive herself.

Reactions: 14
On the gift guide note then; she just buys for her mum? Why not just say I don’t actually know what anyone but my selfish little feet want?!? Like she is a little witch!!! She is going for free this year! And she is a liar when they’ve been skiing before she has bought presents for everyone, me thinks the house has cost them more than she budgeted for so this is the excuse she is using!

Reactions: 17
On the gift guide note then; she just buys for her mum? Why not just say I don’t actually know what anyone but my selfish little feet want?!? Like she is a little witch!!! She is going for free this year! And she is a liar when they’ve been skiing before she has bought presents for everyone, me thinks the house has cost them more than she budgeted for so this is the excuse she is using!
i think she said in a vlog a few weeks back that they’re not doing Christmas this year so I imagine you’re right and the house has taken it out of them financially

Reactions: 4
I dunno why I put myself through watching the weekly vlog!
1. Brogan stop thinking it’s an accomplishment to be up and dressed by 9am. Most of the working world do it every single day without a problem.
2. You go for a meeting / talk dressed in a 3/4 jumpsuit ( in November) with a pair of Vans on
3. If your old boss is so amazing why don’t you pick up some freelance work again since you are going to be quiet jan /feb
4. Talking about her “ friends “ she couldn’t even look into the camera when saying how amazing they are etc nothing authentic about the speech.
5. Why do brands send her stuff I really don’t understand out of all the vloggers and the fact she’s so dismissive of the items “ oh this isn’t an ad I don’t have to show all the stuff I’m sent”
6. I’m glad benji told you to speak to the viewers later, he’s trying to get the house decorated, poor Kevin’s upstairs tiling and your walking about waffling about how amazing your weekends been.
7. The living room looks like an old school common room 🤮

Reactions: 22
I’ll have you know that Brogan did the race for life! She is one of the most charitable, giving people on this planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.