Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she get so defensive over every comment that is a suggestion? I mean that tweet to her was just some helpful advice, she doesn’t need to be a cow all the time!

Reactions: 3
It's a shame he couldn't do a two for one and teach her spelling and grammar as well as etiquette 😂
And I have literally never heard her mention Groupon before, such a bloody Pinocchio !

Reactions: 10
I think she didn’t get the qualifications needed for university entry. That’s why she has such complex about the subject of higher education.
This wouldn't surprise me tbh. I mean she lacks a basic grasp of the English language which I'm pretty sure is a requirement for any form of higher education.

The funny thing is, the majority of people who idolise her probably didn't even notice because they're morons too....

Reactions: 9
I know it’s way too early and something much better will come along but new thread title 😂
Brogan Tate #15 desperately needs to learn some manors

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is why she's so overwhelmed guys! The account she set up for her TEDDY has to like every photo on her Instagram.

😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I can’t call her out for not being able to spell. Some of us can’t and that’s fine. It’s no secret that she’s not well-educated. She may even be dyslexic or whatever.

BUT surely if this is your job, your supposed ‘business’, you’d make the effort to check, double-check and triple-check your work? Especially if you KNOW that spelling and grammar aren’t your strengths? It’s not about her poor spelling, it’s the sheer laziness of her being unwilling to proof-read and edit her content. It looks sloppy and unprofessional. More cool the ‘brands’ she works with. It’s very reflective of their low standards.

Reactions: 18
I can’t call her out for not being able to spell. Some of us can’t and that’s fine. It’s no secret that she’s not well-educated. She may even be dyslexic or whatever.

BUT surely if this is your job, your supposed ‘business’, you’d make the effort to check, double-check and triple-check your work? Especially if you KNOW that spelling and grammar aren’t your strengths? It’s not about her poor spelling, it’s the sheer laziness of her being unwilling to proof-read and edit her content. It looks sloppy and unprofessional. More cool the ‘brands’ she works with. It’s very reflective of their low standards.
Considering she hyped up the fact she uses the app grammarly not too long ago it’s pretty embarrassing. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has a Disney video coming out tonight. Definitely on the beg. According to her tweet it's her Disney favorites. She has already mentioned these in previous videos so will be the same old stuff again I'm sure 😴

She is a self entitled little witch isn’t she!!! bleeping hell you don’t be rude to people who work in customer service, did you see the way she went on about the bathroom flooring and no brogan you didn’t spend years saving for your house!!!! Some people take 5 years or longer

Attachments

Erm wheres this week main video bro 🤷‍♀️

She spent years saving for a house shes only been with the guy 5 mins 😂 😂 😂
anyone know why her brother isnt helping

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched it but how random is this weeks video? She isn’t going to Disney right now/hasn’t just got back from Disney and no one gives a tit about her Disney favs (most of which will probs be Food hahahahaha)
She could of done something better! lame ass

Why oh why are you rehashing old content Bogey?! We've heard you say all this tit before. I could just about understand doing an updated version after a big trip, but this is just you talking about the same tit for no apparent reason

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.