Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes also an interior designer now as you know shes the only person to buy a house 😂 😂 😂
Oh gosh yes I forgot. Maybe she will give me some tips in interior designing! I know we laugh that they haven’t moved in yet but my BF and I brought our house 18 months ago and it’s still not liveable (we live in one of his dads rented properties so cheep rent Yay!) there is so much wrong with the house we Are working our way through it but my BF is a man of many talents (real job is a pilot) and wants to do it all himself, so I’ll go with the flow! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her attitude to money in general stinks. It’s like she forgot the two jobs she worked to pay for a trip, the crying in a car because she couldn’t afford to see her friends so said she was sick, etc.

Since moving we’ve had to save where we can (like most!) and if that means taking lunch to work everyday when my mates are popping out for pizza express so be it... it’s priorities! Genuinely think moving into Kevin’s was the worst thing she’s done for herself - she has no concept of paying her way anymore!

Reactions: 11
It’s so she can say we did it (she’s done duck all, she could have easily been painting today whilst the guys were doing some security stuff but did she nooo)
She worked really hard at all those posing photos with a paintbrush etc for the gram! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
she ain’t renovating tit! Everyone else is decorating while she poses with marigolds. She has no social life.. She goes to events for ‘content’ for her ‘vlog’ with her ‘cling on for subs friends’ then she spends 18 years editing yet somehow all we see is her moaning about being overwhelmed and putting a washload in. Getting ready for Christmas? Yeah, it must be stressful having to beg for larger size ski gear for your ‘tenth free holiday of the year’ seeing as you out ate your last ones hun. Feck off, Brogan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh bore off Brogan. Aren’t we all running our houses, working full time, commuting, looking after kids, caring for family members, “getting ready for Christmas”, going on holiday all the time and “renovating”. Oh wait. Most of us don’t get the holidays and Brogan doesn’t work full time, isn’t renovating, and doesn’t have any family pressures (that we know of) or a commute. If life is “overwhelming” it’s completely right that she should turn some things down!

Reactions: 14
She should seriously consider not having children because she would be tit at it.

5B03A8D3-277E-4F46-A848-89A4CF185D77.png

Table manors !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Table manors?!! Seriously Brogan! Well all credibility for that company has just been lost. How can someone be so ignorant? It’s supposed to be your job love, basic proof reading come on!

Reactions: 13
Manors is incredible, how did that ever get approved ?! 🙈 also the fake posh voice she’s putting on in her insta story’s about the afternoon tea is absolutely hilarious 🤣 you’re not fooling anyone brogan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A subscriber bought her a gingerbread. She should be buying the subscribers gingerbread!! She’s raking it in and gives nothing back to the people who have helped her get where she is (by some miracle)

Reactions: 2
It’s not a snowman you mare!! Her spelling lately and mistakes she’s making are getting worse. Feels like she’s rushing everything and can’t be arsed

Reactions: 5
Can someone photoshop a manor made out of tables for little Miss Mensa over here 😂😂😂 Oh LORD. She is so phenomenally stupid. No need for uni remember everyone? 😂

Reactions: 5
In the weekly vlog she said that she couldn’t get vlog footage of the etiquette class because it was too much to do with the stuff she needed for the insta ad... the insta ad literally consists of 7 pictures/boomerangs during the class, and videos of her chatting about it before/after.

No wonder everything is so bloody overwhelming for her if she thinks that’s hard work. Try moving house with one whole day off from your full time job to do it in and sorting all the bills etc in your lunch break, Brogan. And getting ready for Christmas is overwhelming you?!? Please just stfu.

If she does read on here and can see us saying how completely rude she is to people but keeps on doing it... that is insane to me. She thinks she’s gods gift and can do no wrong.

Reactions: 11
Can someone photoshop a manor made out of tables for little Miss Mensa over here 😂😂😂 Oh LORD. She is so phenomenally stupid. No need for uni remember everyone? 😂
I think she didn’t get the qualifications needed for university entry. That’s why she has such complex about the subject of higher education.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.