Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta be one of the best Tattle Titles ever! So simple yet so effective! 😂👍

Reactions: 18
Omg she literally ❤ Every single Med Sailors post on Instagram! She is so stupid! Tryna remind em she exists then they can pay for her to go again hahaha

Reactions: 8
So I struggled though the vlog and my god does she make me mad.
let me rant even though I’m not very active here 😬

- I’m so overwhelmed, I’m so busy, I have so many exciting things happening but I’m so overwhelmed. I need my diary to plan it all (justifying spending a SHOCKING amount of money of a diary and getting it shipped over from America)
*holds up diary*
its blank but I’d usually fill it it. duck right off brogan.

- the gym. I’m glad she’s discussing her issues.
but girl seriously. “I’m doing a PT session because it’s free/this session was free/I’m only doing it because it’s free”
THIS!!!! THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS.....
YET EVERY SINGE TIME SOMEONE IN YOUR COMMENTS SECTION SAID THEY COULDN’T AFFORD THE GYM OR DIDNT HAVE THE TIME YOU WERE A CONDESCENDING WITCH...FULL CAPS LOCK ANGRY!!
And she was a sweaty mess, about to pass out TO THE POINT SHE WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR.....yet she didn’t wash her god damn filthy hair 🤷‍♀️

I’m not spending money, but on top of last weeks coat...I’m buying a new dress, and a new purse 🤷‍♀️

sausage roll hunt..... yeah duck off 🤣

mummy and John have taken the day off work to help out at the new house, we have THREE SETS OF KEYS but I can’t find any, so we’re not going until later... sorry WHAT!! They toot time of work and you lost ALL the keys so just cancelled!!!

the rest is a haze. Grown ass adult is an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't watch the vlog. She needs to sort her tit out, stop buying new clothes and PAY for a PT session a couple of times a week. If you can spend £25 on a packet of bleeping M&Ms you can invest some money in your health.

Reactions: 22
I can't watch the vlog. She needs to sort her tit out, stop buying new clothes and PAY for a PT session a couple of times a week. If you can spend £25 on a packet of bleeping M&Ms you can invest some money in your health.
But to Brogan M&Ms is investing in her health she gets so overwhelmed when she finish a packet 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
I did write in my post that I wasn't sure who it was! I'd never have let myself take the credit for your genius Gossgal don't worry chick, I'd have been first to correct admin had I seen it earlier x
Sorted! Sorry for the mistake! we usually take from suggestions from the Prompt page and after so I saw your name and grabbed it from there.

It was team work!! 🙂
If brogan and her crew worked as a team they might be in by.....July 2020!
but when ”may hair is too clean” is a reason for not decorating I won’t hold my breath 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to think there is a lot of people who watch her channel and think her content is mind blowing /wonderful and have to comment how amazing she looks etc have either low expectations or unhinged

Reactions: 3
So I struggled though the vlog and my god does she make me mad.
let me rant even though I’m not very active here 😬

- I’m so overwhelmed, I’m so busy, I have so many exciting things happening but I’m so overwhelmed. I need my diary to plan it all (justifying spending a SHOCKING amount of money of a diary and getting it shipped over from America)
*holds up diary*
its blank but I’d usually fill it it. duck right off brogan.

- the gym. I’m glad she’s discussing her issues.
but girl seriously. “I’m doing a PT session because it’s free/this session was free/I’m only doing it because it’s free”
THIS!!!! THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS.....
YET EVERY SINGE TIME SOMEONE IN YOUR COMMENTS SECTION SAID THEY COULDN’T AFFORD THE GYM OR DIDNT HAVE THE TIME YOU WERE A CONDESCENDING WITCH...FULL CAPS LOCK ANGRY!!
And she was a sweaty mess, about to pass out TO THE POINT SHE WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR.....yet she didn’t wash her god damn filthy hair 🤷‍♀️

I’m not spending money, but on top of last weeks coat...I’m buying a new dress, and a new purse 🤷‍♀️

sausage roll hunt..... yeah duck off 🤣

mummy and John have taken the day off work to help out at the new house, we have THREE SETS OF KEYS but I can’t find any, so we’re not going until later... sorry WHAT!! They toot time of work and you lost ALL the keys so just cancelled!!!

the rest is a haze. Grown ass adult is an embarrassment.
She had the most success exercise why when her virgin active membership was free and was seeing a personal trainer! She just needs to accept that’s what works and stick with it! Might cost a bit but better than just festering at home and not going

She had the most success exercise why when her virgin active membership was free and was seeing a personal trainer! She just needs to accept that’s what works and stick with it! Might cost a bit but better than just festering at home and not going
Let’s face it she can afford the gym! She isn’t like most of the population who live on the bread line and struggle buying the essentials!
look at her latest vlog where she bought that ugly dress because her other was flappy at the boobs!I bet the cost of that dress would pay for a months gym membership! It’s all EXCUSES so she can be a lazy lump and eat what the duck she wants!
losing weight takes time,effort and dedication!

Reactions: 11
being honest,
it worked for her because she had been dumped by tinder Paul, have moved into her apartment alone and had no friends, she stuck with it because it was a job payment and she had nothing else to do. She used to go to the gym cafe to “work” remember.
now it’s gone so far down her list of priorities. It was never a priority, she just had nothing else to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.