Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for doing the lords work and watching the video to confirm 😂

I bet she’ll do the Maldives to look fancy or Mauritius or something. Definitely boujie beach vibes that I’m not sure fit either of them…
You’re welcome. Lucky for me it was quite soon into the video so I didn’t have to watch her swollen head talk for too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their wedding will be in some far flung tropical country known for its human rights abuses. Beach ceremony with plastic water bottles and other detritus floating in the surf. A whiff of raw sewage on the breeze. Bog will be in a long flowey floatey dress. Lots of pastel coloured crap all around. Lots of red skin on display. Bog will get a peck on the cheek from Benj at the end, and there'll be an awkward hug where their bodies don't touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Yes she did say that , and yes she did go in Trek America

I could see it happening . You know she loves glitz and glam , it’s known for its weddings , I can see Julie really wanting her to do it … I imagine it’s easier to organise a wedding somewhere English speaking than somewhere that isn’t , and for brogan we know “unconventional” isn’t always unconventional lol , thousands of people get married in vegas and it’s one of the more cliche elopement places imo … it fits all the broji wedding criteria for me
Urgh yes, and then fly to LA for a honeymoon in Disneyland maybe?

Reactions: 6
I thought it would be a beach wedding too, until I saw the shoes she bought. Also I think she won’t want to be somewhere too hot as they will both look like sweaty messes on the day. Dont know why but I have a hunch about Australia. They both mentioned it a couple of times last year and that could explain why “it will make sense that nobody can come”- the flights are too long/expensive 🤔

Reactions: 17
Their wedding will be in some far flung tropical country known for its human rights abuses. Beach ceremony with plastic water bottles and other detritus floating in the surf. A whiff of raw sewage on the breeze. Bog will be in a long flowey floatey dress. Lots of pastel coloured crap all around. Lots of red skin on display. Bog will get a peck on the cheek from Benj at the end, and there'll be an awkward hug where their bodies don't touch.
This is too accurate to be funny. What a pair.

• Haha
Basically a reenactment of their dubai engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it would be a beach wedding too, until I saw the shoes she bought. Also I think she won’t want to be somewhere too hot as they will both look like sweaty messes on the day. Dont know why but I have a hunch about Australia. They both mentioned it a couple of times last year and that could explain why “it will make sense that nobody can come”- the flights are too long/expensive 🤔
It makes sense that nobody will come because they have no friends..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I've posted this before but my theory is safari wedding as Bench was born in South Africa & Animal Kingdom is her favourite Disney park
Imagine the meltdowns when hyenas come sniffing around after dark 😂 or when baboons break into the outside fridge and she can't get out of the lodge (yeah, they do that!!!) 😂😂

ETA Australia is a good shout, gives them a great excuse as to why nobody's there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the meltdowns when hyenas come sniffing around after dark 😂 or when baboons break into the outside fridge and she can't get out of the lodge (yeah, they do that!!!) 😂😂
But the locals will benefit from a massive collapse in the mosquito population as they'll all drop dead from sodium poisoning after having a go on Bog

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also going to throw Canada and Mexico into the mix as well. They’ve both said on some recent vlogs that they’d like to visit Canada, and Mexico seems like somewhere mejulie would have been and recommended to Brogre.

I can’t remember who shared it but someone posted her etsy likes on here and one of them was a shell wedding ring holder, so it’s definitely a beach wedding I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's a pity they did the engagement in Dubai, it's the perfect corrupted, ugly fake place for them both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It makes sense that nobody will come because they have no friends..
But won’t we see Gary C mincing down the isle in his bridesmaids dress screeching ‘it should of been me’ followed closely by Adam H with his hand under his chin - disappointed am I !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.