Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t she ever post a vlog without her shovelling some beige crap in her lardy cakehole? Why do they all do this? Show us a lovely meal, sure, but no one wants to see you snarfing it down like a walrus-sized Venus flytrap
I misread this as 'shovelling beige crap in her lady hole' and im officially done 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I absolutely think this will be the case! She said it was somewhere she had been, but Binge hadn’t?

Did she not go to Vegas whilst being braave on Trek America?
Yes it was where the fallout started as well, 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but Brogan is the least "Vegas" person I can ever think of :LOL: She literally has no sense of humour and never does anything fun. I've been half a dozen times and you really need to be a certain type of person to enjoy it fully for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her brain can’t compute anything that’s fun, camp or sexy as she’s completely without wit. A Vegas wedding wouldn’t be a good fit for her (although the buffet dining and outdoor escalators would be ideal). She likes the predictability and faux-emotion of Disney/Cruises/Package trips as they’re all very earnest and “make you cry”. I’d love to see Banjo march off down the Vegas strip with a conga line of exotic dancers and his IV drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I reckon one of the caribbean islands

Long time lurker here - I aggree with you. It will be a perfect cover up as to why she had no bridal party / many guests.

When we all really know she has no friends. Its such a cop out - she only visits friends / posts them on Social Media when she is feeling tit about herself and needs validation. She deffo met up with that friend because of a meltdown she had over her ex friend Bethany getting married.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her brain can’t compute anything that’s fun, camp or sexy as she’s completely without wit. A Vegas wedding wouldn’t be a good fit for her (although the buffet dining and outdoor escalators would be ideal). She likes the predictability and faux-emotion of Disney/Cruises/Package trips as they’re all very earnest and “make you cry”. I’d love to see Banjo march off down the Vegas strip with a conga line of exotic dancers and his IV drip.
Maybe that's the unconventional part - they're going to Vegas but will have a big to do there instead of a drive through or Elvis wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I absolutely think this will be the case! She said it was somewhere she had been, but Binge hadn’t?

Did she not go to Vegas whilst being braave on Trek America?
Yes she did say that , and yes she did go in Trek America

I could see it happening . You know she loves glitz and glam , it’s known for its weddings , I can see Julie really wanting her to do it … I imagine it’s easier to organise a wedding somewhere English speaking than somewhere that isn’t , and for brogan we know “unconventional” isn’t always unconventional lol , thousands of people get married in vegas and it’s one of the more cliche elopement places imo … it fits all the broji wedding criteria for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Given that she seems to find Disney the height of fascinating entertainment for a pair of child-less adults, and that a trio of cheeseburgers on a luxury cruise with some of the world's most sumptuous cuisine utterly sophisticated, only fitting she'd drag the boring bloke to somewhere that gets three million foreign visitors a year to be original.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh God please let it be Vegas. I can just imagine the mother of all Tantrums

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I thought she said it was somewhere she hadn’t been before, either implying that benji had or only focusing on herself

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought she said it was somewhere she hadn’t been before, either implying that benji had or only focusing on herself
That's what I remember, as well! I'm hedging my bets on a beach wedding somewhere- there's no way these two self-proclaimed "water babies" (vom) wouldn't get married at the beach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I hope it's Vegas and they have their wedding meal at the Heart Attack Grill on the strip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That's what I remember, as well! I'm hedging my bets on a beach wedding somewhere- there's no way these two self-proclaimed "water babies" (vom) wouldn't get married at the beach.
Yeah, no one's done that before.

---

I hope it's Vegas and they have their wedding meal at the Heart Attack Grill on the strip.
Will she think they're actual doctors and nurses in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What got me about that tragedy of a book video was that she had to go back to her phone to read her own reviews, like surely if you rate a book 5 stars you can at least remember both what it was about and why you bleeping liked it??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sure she said it’s somewhere she hadn’t been? But that Bench had? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

EDIT; just watched her wedding q&a video, she says “it’s somewhere I haven’t been before” so it 100% isn’t vegas

Reactions: 13
You’d think a health scare would make him take a long look at things. He’s going to be stuck with someone who is pretty useless and who appears to have driven all his friends away. Wonder what they make of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure she said it’s somewhere she hadn’t been? But that Bench had? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

EDIT; just watched her wedding q&a video, she says “it’s somewhere I haven’t been before” so it 100% isn’t vegas
Thanks for doing the lords work and watching the video to confirm 😂

I bet she’ll do the Maldives to look fancy or Mauritius or something. Definitely boujie beach vibes that I’m not sure fit either of them…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think I've posted this before but my theory is safari wedding as Bench was born in South Africa & Animal Kingdom is her favourite Disney park

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.