Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan Tate #118 Impartial to a cry, eats 3 eggs with her fry, reading books or is it all a lie, bench cant work but he can fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her name is B and she loves to eat
In the morn she has 3 lots egg
Benji pours sugar on her minced meat
The only thing she’s allergic to is veg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched part of her book video. Didn’t need to watch it all as I would never give her advice or opinion on a book any merit.

I will say this isn’t such a bad video idea….for a kid starting out on YouTube.

Did she give us book reports for chicklit?! Books that are meant as an easy escape for women who have crazy busy complicated lives and just need a break to focus on something that isn’t a crisis? Yes, yes she did. Or I mean she sort of did because she didn’t want to go over the premise of each book🙄.

Seriously, this reminds me of a video she might have done 12 years ago when she started YouTube. Although she’d have never read a book. It would have been movies or something. She even looked like she would have back in the day. Styled (it’s brogan we’re calling that styled) hair, makeup, a black top with cuff details. It’s sad she hasn’t progressed mentally in the past twelve years. She really hasn’t. Most of us have spent the past ten years learning and growing because they’ve been a real struggle everywhere. Lucky Brogan is still clueless despite losing a parent and them having two major healthscares! 😳

I howled when she mentioned Julie doesn’t read. Of course she doesn’t. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree😂🤣

• Haha
Can’t she ever post a vlog without her shovelling some beige crap in her lardy cakehole? Why do they all do this? Show us a lovely meal, sure, but no one wants to see you snarfing it down like a walrus-sized Venus flytrap

• Haha
Do you need to book vagas 2 years in advance or do we think she was bluffing about that
Could she be getting married 29 February 2024? So unconventional and all that

Reactions: 6
Julie doesn't read?? Oh come on, a little Daily Mail every day, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a hospital appointment yesterday and was in the pre op waiting room and they have all these signs about “preparing for surgery”.. eat healthy, weight management, get active etc etc! There’s no way the doctors haven’t told him this when he’s going for such a serious surgery! They are so careless it makes me sick

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My mum had a standard hip rand cut out alcohol a few months before surgery, she already had a good diet and lost 2 stone before surgery which meant her recovery went smoother. Any decent consultant would advise weight loss to help lower risks.

Reactions: 19
I watched part of her book video. Didn’t need to watch it all as I would never give her advice or opinion on a book any merit.

I will say this isn’t such a bad video idea….for a kid starting out on YouTube.

Did she give us book reports for chicklit?! Books that are meant as an easy escape for women who have crazy busy complicated lives and just need a break to focus on something that isn’t a crisis? Yes, yes she did. Or I mean she sort of did because she didn’t want to go over the premise of each book🙄.

Seriously, this reminds me of a video she might have done 12 years ago when she started YouTube. Although she’d have never read a book. It would have been movies or something. She even looked like she would have back in the day. Styled (it’s brogan we’re calling that styled) hair, makeup, a black top with cuff details. It’s sad she hasn’t progressed mentally in the past twelve years. She really hasn’t. Most of us have spent the past ten years learning and growing because they’ve been a real struggle everywhere. Lucky Brogan is still clueless despite losing a parent and them having two major healthscares! 😳
And she won’t progress progress mentally either, she doesn’t have the right environment for it or attitude either. She’s stuck in the past and living in a ‘fantasy’ made up world

I watched Lucy Woods most recent book videos. She’s the polar opposite of Brogan, educated, engaging, informative, the range of books was also interesting.
Brogans was like a school book report so sad for a 29 49 year old

Reactions: 18
It seems this latest bandwagon she is jumping on of reviewing books will probably end up going down the same route as the other ideas she has tried (and failed) at i.e. Animal Crossing reviews, podcast (I may have missed some others).

The trouble is she doesn't give 100% to each of these ideas, so they are always destined to fail or just not quite hit the mark the same as other more successful influencers manage to achieve.

I wonder what the next fad will be that she will try...

Reactions: 19
I think Benji has been advised to get in shape hence why they have gone back to the gym and played one game of tennis.

However Brogan (and seemingly Benji) really has no clue about how to lose weight. She will do a little walk on the treadmill then think she can eat more because she’s done a bit of exercise.

Also she will eat a 1000 calorie hello fresh meal (on top of all her other food that day) and think that’s going to make her lose weight simply because it’s not a burger or fast food.

She successfully lost on slimming world in 2018, I don’t like slimming world but I think she does need the structure, guidance and accountability of a program like that if she wants to change.

If she went to a professional for advice on a sustainable calorie goal and exercise routine that would make good content - also would really help her see where she’s going wrong. She won’t though.

• Haha
Can just imagine her crying to Victoria….
“ Vic I just don’t know how I’ll cope after Benj has his surgery! Who’s gonna cook my 3 egg breakfasts and my lunch and my hello fresh din dins and bring me countless snacks and my Cheetos in the bath?”
“ Poor me I’m gonna miss my cruise and eating the weight of the ship in burgers and chips and afternoon teas!! What about all the pins I’ll miss out on! I won’t be able to treat my followers to that sight of me jumping off the ship for a swim looking so sexy in my swimming coshchum holding my nose!”
No bingo or buying tote bags for me!! I’m so upset 😭
“ I can’t even visit Primark and film myself trying on dresses that show off my gorgeous figure and make my followers so jealous of my life,coz I’ll be ignoring sorry looking after Benj and Bonnie and having to be in my crappy,whoops,lovely house 24x7! How will I cope Vicky??”

Bet that conversation was just that!! ME,ME,ME!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can just imagine her crying to Victoria….
“ Vic I just don’t know how I’ll cope after Benj has his surgery! Who’s gonna cook my 3 egg breakfasts and my lunch and my hello fresh din dins and bring me countless snacks and my Cheetos in the bath?”
“ Poor me I’m gonna miss my cruise and eating the weight of the ship in burgers and chips and afternoon teas!! What about all the pins I’ll miss out on! I won’t be able to treat my followers to that sight of me jumping off the ship for a swim looking so sexy in my swimming coshchum holding my nose!”
No bingo or buying tote bags for me!! I’m so upset 😭
“ I can’t even visit Primark and film myself trying on dresses that show off my gorgeous figure and make my followers so jealous of my life,coz I’ll be ignoring sorry looking after Benj and Bonnie and having to be in my crappy,whoops,lovely house 24x7! How will I cope Vicky??”

Bet that conversation was just that!! ME,ME,ME!!!
she’s the type of friend I’m glad I don’t have!

couldn’t put up with her

• Heart
  • Haha
She won’t look after him. She will get the mothers to do it because she will suddenly have to go on loads of solo work trips.

Reactions: 24
I keep wondering if they’re marrying in Australia? I’m sure she’s mentioned that Benji has family there?

Reactions: 8
Imagine if she had a meltdown because the Mooney-Lever wedding is in Vegas and her ex bestie Beth got there first 😬
I absolutely think this will be the case! She said it was somewhere she had been, but Binge hadn’t?

Did she not go to Vegas whilst being braave on Trek America?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.