Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intolerances - She said she can’t have eggs every day but then has 3 for her breakfast!

100K - Guys she might do a giveaway for her 100k.

Skin - She is really good wearing suncream - my arse.

Primark -she got 2 more Disney jumpers. Christ how many has she got now!

Dad - wow mentioned her Dad

Misplaced - the skirt. She has so much tit in her house no wonder.

Benji - looks absolutely shattered and really rough! She kept interrupting him.

Bed time - 7pm isn’t unusual for them!

Charlie - is this the new BFF! Met her in Epcot poor viewer!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just saw the Vlog which was uploaded and I came RUNNING to tattle! 👏🏼🤣 made myself a tea and going to have a nice evening read on here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is clinging to this wearing factor 50 every day. Yes, but how often are you reapplying?! Don't think I have ever seen her in a hat on any sun holiday. Even follow Gary C example and buy a UV umbrella! If you have a history of skin cancer in your family, you have shown zero evidence of taking it seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's doing a book video... Lord help us, she's gonna get the dictionary and thesaurus out for this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Benji: "I can do everything..." Except work?

That surgery does sound scary. Interesting how the surgeons first said the surgery risks would outweigh the benefits. Maybe they've seen his physical decline over the last year and decided they can't wait! How will they cope without holidays for a few months?

Edit to add: "Obviously I could go solo or on press trips.." NOOOO she did NOT just say that! Your fiance is going in for open heart surgery and she's STILL thinking about herself!
er red flag, Benji needs to dump her fat arse fast!

Reactions: 16
In their 20s and both of them are already riddled with tumours, cholesterol, wrinkles and fat as a DIRECT result of their lifestyle and still not willing to make any changes. She looked like an old matron whilst trying on those clothes in Primark

Reactions: 35
Cringing again at all the Caribbean photos where she's bright red and not covered up.. arghhhh. Even worse now knowing it's a patch of skin cancer 😲
Screenshot_20230119-200133_Instagram.jpg

Also I do really feel for Benji. Sleeping so much is probably down to bad diet, lack of exercise, and depression. I could sleep 10 hours a day if I knew I didn't need to be up for anything

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Why can't these two people take basic care of themselves and not take the mick? At least they had a vegetable that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Got to say I did feel sorry for Benji explaining about his tumour and upcoming surgery. Although can’t for the life of me understand why he’s not looking after himself better.
My dad 79 had 4 cancelled open heart surgeries cancelled last year and finally had new valve fitted when the NHS sent him private from Devon to London as he waited so long
Before his first scheduled op he lost 2 stone and was as best prepared as possible
Full recovery and back working!! (Can’t stop him)
80 in May

Why oh why is Brogs and Benji not looking after their health??

• Heart
Reactions: 39
yikes not watched the vlog yet but all the pictures posted are super concerning. They look really unwell! When I started reading this thread a couple years ago I thought it was funny but a bit of a stretch when I read the comments about her looking in her 50’s but now…. There’s really no denying how haggard they are both looking.
They seem to have an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle. Don’t want to speculate obviously but there seems to be hints of them both being a bit depressed. The eating tit, lack of movement, little social interaction, bedtime at 7pm… it’s all very sad for a couple in what should be their prime.
Also I’ve no doubt big Boges earns an absolute shitload of money yet she’s always shopping in primark and buying absolute crap whyyyyy??? Honestly, money can’t buy class or happiness is the definition of this pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bleeeeuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrgh when people have food in their mouth when they talk :sick: table manners of a toddler

I don’t mean to be harsh but she is as wide as that bleeping desk someone look up the measurements for it
If it's a Hemnes one (they have the bedsides and chest of drawers) then it's 100cm width!
ETA the front doesn't quite look right so I think it's a copy from Dunelm or the like. Similar ones look to be ~80cm.

1674160901463.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.