Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is brogans thread but I can’t stand her friend bianca. Today’s ridiculously vague but over the top attention seeking post. B4D546AB-C119-44A2-9783-5BAEA1F93FC7.png

This is the worst kind of post. Basically you’re not worthy of knowing what’s wrong but let me tell you something is wrong but don’t you dare ask because it’s an INVASION OF PRIVACY. The important people know but I won’t be telling you urchins I just wanted your sympathy.

Reactions: 29
I know this is brogans thread but I can’t stand her friend bianca. Today’s ridiculously vague but over the top attention seeking post. View attachment 38814

This is the worst kind of post. Basically you’re not worthy of knowing what’s wrong but let me tell you something is wrong but don’t you dare ask because it’s an INVASION OF PRIVACY. The important people know but I won’t be telling you urchins I just wanted your sympathy.
I despise Bianca!!!! So irritating!!!!

Reactions: 12
That facial expression [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] how can she not see how ridiculous she looks
She honestly thinks she looks bomb. All dressed up for a hot date!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
brogan, close that mouth of yours for once for duck sake. that pose isn't as cute as you think it is hun xox

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop with the french tuck ffs it accentuates everything that shouldn’t be accentuated

Reactions: 8
I dont think that Jules Gilet has been washed, hence the reason she manages to just squash herself into it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im watching charlotte’s vlogs from her and brogan’s infamous trip as I didn’t watch them at the time, and wow Brogan is rude! So many times Charlotte turns to speak to her and she’s on her phone and barely grunts in response. I wouldn’t blame Charlotte if she had wanted to separate from Brogie as I would get so fed up of that!

Reactions: 13
Oh here we go sharing clips about her undeclared free gifted weekend holiday. Have fun Brogon, ASA are currently investing you AGAIN so carry on being fully transparent for them won’t you 🙃

Reactions: 8
Im watching charlotte’s vlogs from her and brogan’s infamous trip as I didn’t watch them at the time, and wow Brogan is rude! So many times Charlotte turns to speak to her and she’s on her phone and barely grunts in response. I wouldn’t blame Charlotte if she had wanted to separate from Brogie as I would get so fed up of that!
You’ve inspired me to do the same and I’ve only just watched the first one so far but I can’t understand what goes so wrong and what their fight must be about? At the minute it’s them both getting excited about the hotel and Brogan even told Charlotte how good she did driving in that rain. I don’t get it.

Also Brogan was so well spoken back then compared to how she is now!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.