Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked it’s not a press trip and many brands etc do press trips as they know people won’t want the photos/videos etc. Influences get paid to do that and some people I follow I really enjoy watching it but also because I know they’re all influences and not annoying people.

Also I’ve never wanted to comment on brogans appearance as I do believe as you get older your body/face changes as I know mine has but Jesus after her recent posts... she looks like a completely different person and looks so much older than she should. ☹

Reactions: 2
I am SO mad at myself for not screenshotting but brogan posted this earlier I assume by accident with no caption and then deleted it. I know it wasn’t benji because I don’t actually follow him I was just being nosy.

So she definitely posted this herself
EDFFA869-42C4-4BAD-B3FB-D6283311CE16.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
First of all, that’s weird af. Second they’re sitting in a tiny cabin on a boat together can she not tell him she loves him millions TO HIS FACE.

Reactions: 6
Bongo, I can assure you that all the adventures you will experience together will be exactly the same. You will repeat the same holidays over and over. The meals will get larger. The excuses to stay in the hotel will become more frequent. And you will barely be able to tell one location from the next. All whilst a camera is shoved in your face as she squeals, we're so happy! We've never been so happy!

Enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
F0E6B3D9-3870-4669-8F47-E9100BCE18D6.jpeg

In the comments on his latest pic. I guess Brogan isn’t policing his comments #savage 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20190924-213409-01.jpeg

Oh no, I just want to slap buckets of SPF50 on them and jam some sun huts on their heads

Whatever's happened to Brogan seems to be infecting Benji as well. Is this sun damage, bad diet and age?! :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am SO mad at myself for not screenshotting but brogan posted this earlier I assume by accident with no caption and then deleted it. I know it wasn’t benji because I don’t actually follow him I was just being nosy.

So she definitely posted this herself
View attachment 43751
Is this on his insta?! I saw she posted it and deleted it so quickly! This mean she’s in control of his Instagram?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this on his insta?! I saw she posted it and deleted it so quickly! This mean she’s in control of his Instagram?!
She probably didn't want to put #AD on a 'nice' soppy photo so she posted it on his Insta instead.
Benji needs to be reported as we all know Med Sailors have paid from them both, or he wouldn't be there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.