Brogan Tate #108 Just to reiterate, she's illiterate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is fine, probably would have looked better as manufactured but it clearly didn’t fit her. It’s nice to see her wear something that isn’t her normal ugly style. The problem is the dress doesn’t flatter her. She looks better in jewel tones but for some reason she thinks she looks great in pastels. It definitely looks like an 80-90s Mother of the Bride dress. And her screaming when other people win awards. Yikes.

Reactions: 22
Haha those women don’t look too pleased having a brogledyte looming over them
64192A15-274C-47F7-B22F-0C1ACA04D861.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That picture actually performs the miraculous job of making her look younger, good grief Louise looks terrible

Reactions: 11
I've said before, I've got the same sort of horrible skin colouring as Bogey but much darker hair and I NEVER wear pastel colours and rarely wear white as they don't suit my skin tone! I wear deep/dark/bright colours as anything light or pale just makes me look washed out. How she hasn't worked out yet I have no idea! That dress across her chesticles was just a no - it was straining at the seams!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isn’t Bogbrush is at least a decade younger than the other ladies in the photo?? You’d never know it… 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That picture actually performs the miraculous job of making her look younger, good grief Louise looks terrible
It’s a terrrible picture. The ladies seated both have weird lines and shadows. 😂 It says something when it takes bad photos to make Brogan look better. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For anyone blocked. She is absolutely manic, everyone else has genuine smiles and she’s overdoing it. Her screaming in the stories is ridiculous and so OTT
52E421AF-F80D-47B6-B08B-404487EE3568.jpeg
1B274FFA-A35C-40FE-ADDF-3ABEC8B3B853.jpeg
B3853C60-9A6F-465B-A06F-35496B640A87.jpeg
A28C9292-F64C-4C88-A9D5-2D6B960D1CF2.jpeg
278C6E1F-2AF4-4B64-BBF0-7752106D1CE0.jpeg
F96E2EED-B5E2-4EC0-8576-8A56E4F5340D.jpeg
89084040-7480-410A-A0A6-5E9858D07CB2.png
AC2E6E82-09A6-4B17-B89F-BD8035D5C76F.png
0563A55C-AF0F-4196-AAB5-278BF64B8F7D.png
5F93D737-3287-4F01-A1D9-572CA455E18F.png
8CFBD037-A63A-466C-BA09-1C264E517B0E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone and their dog seems to have got a stitch fix box today, she will be fuming not to have one after how much she has raved about them!

There’s a big trend on tiktok at the moment about finding out your “colours”, I wish brogan would do something like that. Not only does she need it but it would actually make some interesting content for once.

Reactions: 16
Sorry to go off topic, I’m currently going through tests. Buscopan does nothing for me either, is there alternate? My doctors aren’t sure if it’s IBS or and IBD. Waiting on a hospital referral but I’m in agony a LOT, most days! I’m not overweight and have a good diet!

aww big hugs
try the buscopan or the other one with peppermint plus immodium- i have ibs but its diarrohea not constipation one
try heat pads and some pain relief
buscopan works for some people but can take a few days so maybe dont discount it just incase
im personally staying away from diary and wheat
i havent been offered anything else. x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look at them all dressed up at some stupid awards, contorting their bodies for dumb pics, and thinking they all have a job. 🙄🙄
Louise is only putting up with Brogs to get some of her subs to move over to her. You can tell she doesn’t actually like her. And she’ll drop her like a hot big potato when she’s done with her. Brogs— these women have pensions and plans for their future. They are not pissing their money away on pins and pancakes.

Reactions: 22
‘Benji’ saying she looks ‘fab’ (what straight guy uses the term fab anyways lol) in the comments and Brogan referring to the awards night out as ‘fab’ 🤔🤔

I’m thinking Brogan is on Benji’s account again posting cringe comments 😂😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
EW EW EW EW MR C TOUCHED BROGAN IM DONE WITH HIM HOW DARE YOU I HAD RESPECT FOR YOU!!!!

Nice little line, line of what pregnacy test :sick: why does that photo look like shes copied an pasted herself on to 🤣

Always next to Louise eh Brogs remember shes your AQUANTAINCE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s such a huge deal for her to be around actual people - just look at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish she’d colour her hair. It’s so dull and lifeless. Obvs the least of her problems but it annoys me everytime! 😂

Reactions: 12
Wow the screaming when her ‘friend’ won 😱🙄
I feel sorry for whoever was sat near her. Talk about making it about her - everyone look at me I’m so happy for them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why did this make me laugh so much, the video of this is ridiculous. What grown woman thinks let me pretend to read a book, film it and upload it..FFS!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She loves reading on the train so much she brought her switch and ipad with her 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.