Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread m’loves !!! Title by @originalusername2021 ❤

I haven’t watched her latest videos so could someone else recap please ?

She’s booked WDW for December , Benji still off work , her hair still looks tit … that’s all I think there is to report 🤣

Oh and she’s gone quiet on reading despite buying 3829 books for a vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What has she got on granny period pants :oops:
I think she ripped off the bottom of her latest fashunoble dress (if you're 90) and was frantically charging to the turkey and tinsel event over the water before the food ran out and bingo started. Velour slippers were safely stored in a backpack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe the angles… @Venom ’s masterful way with edits will make this vlog the gift that keeps on giving for the rest of 2022! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those angles remind me of Crystal's teledoc appointment. The whole video is hilarious, but if you want to go to the angles, it starts around 8.30.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First few minutes of the slog......Brog Monster.....you're such a hero! You have to chose what platform to make content on!?! These are the decisions that will stump Nobel peace prize winners. And can someone tell this narcissistic fool she's not a celebrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it’s not just me who think they look like siblings?View attachment 1538675

nothing much to report... bro and sis went to the beach and left bonbon alone once again
[/QUOTE]

this was the gist @disneys
Please do something with music? Me and hubby were literally laughing so hard there were tears 🤣🤣

Just watched her paddle boarding….there’s just so much gunt on show in that nappy she’s wearing 🤣🤣 I mean I have a mum tum but I made a baby, she’s just made a food baby

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those swimming bottoms look like maternity ones to me, they have those extra bits at either side to allow for the baby bump, or in her case food gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow that was not quality content - what a borefest.

she’s just confirming that she is a bit of a moron, is she really trying to make three different short videos for three different platforms! Just use the same video - she needs to learn the phrase quality over quantity.

best bit of the video when she proudly announced she’s more confident on her knees 🤣 dying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How far away is Sandbanks from where she lives? Because it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s a 30 minute drive away claiming it’s close. Also, “the neighbours are chatting” they aren’t your neighbours!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How far away is Sandbanks from where she lives? Because it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s a 30 minute drive away claiming it’s close. Also, “the neighbours are chatting” they aren’t your neighbours!
its 20-25 minutes from her house to the car park that she said she usually parks in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all the acting like a local expert, she didn't really show or explain anything about the area, and some of it was completely the opposite of what she did say! My take:
  • Poole is the world's second-largest natural harbour, after Sydney (not sure why she bothered only mentioning its scale in terms of Europe?)

• The Rick Stein restaurant is usually rammed as there aren't many places to eat on Sandbanks, and what's there is generally very pricey. I once bought 3 coffees from the cafe next door and it came to something stupid like £16

• You don't have to drive to Sandbanks and if possible I really advise that you don't (more on that below) - at 5.27 you can see Beryl bikes parked outside the cafe in one of their 'parking zones'. It's a lovely way to get about, and cycling from Bournemouth is a beautiful ride and takes about 25 mins if you're going at a leisurely pace

• The harbour side where she went paddle-boarding is really popular for this because it's sheltered and the water is calm. The beach area, Kite Beach, is nice for young families too because the water is generally very shallow for a long way out. You can see how shallow it is when she's on the paddleboard. (Also: it's across the road from Tesco if you want to get a drink or something to eat.) You get stunning sunsets on this side - last time I was there people were coming with fish and chips and/or a bottle of wine and enjoying watching the sun go down

• Benjjjj saying "public transport goes into Bournemouth so people just stop at Bournemouth" and her agreeing - pair of nitwits, honestly. Sandbanks gets so rammed on hot weekends that the carpark is full by 8am and occasionally the council have had to close road access because the peninsula is so rammed and buses are 2 hours+ late!!! Yeah it's a quieter beach but good bleeping luck finding somewhere to park - I got there at around 12pm on a Friday and spent 50 minutes driving around and around trying to park! (I was meeting friends who were already there, so couldn't just turn around and go somewhere else)

• If you've got Netflix and have watched their adaptation of The Sandman, you can see Sandbanks in one of the episodes, standing in for Miami! In episode 8 around 20m38s look at the background, where you can see the bay curving out to Old Harry Rocks. Brogan and Benjjjj walk through this building which was used for filming. You can see the area that was dressed as a cafe for The Sandman at 16.24-16.30 in the vlog
1661852314631.png

1661853246875.png

1661853454113.png

Venom if you're up to it, can we please have a compilation of her laughing in this video? Not sure what that gurgle at 8.45 was but I felt sick 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.