Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she have a private insta that’s she’s using to comment? Her going offline just means no posts for a week….
No one would follow her 😂
They’ve only followed this account so they can have exposure to her followers

Reactions: 7
Classic Bogey..."I'm taking a break and staying offline for a week to be present with Benji"... continues to be present with him online not in person... commenting on his insta, all whilst being "offline" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean commenting "what a game" is definitely ground breaking content, enough so to warrant ending a social media break after 24 hours 🤣 God forbid an insta post by Benji exists without Bogey commenting on it, the world would simply stop turning 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s the point taking a insta break if you’re still going to like/comment on posts?! Stupid bragon can’t be without her phone. But remember guys she’s being present with family and benji, she really deserves this break she hasn’t had one in a while 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
only thing she “breaks” is a kitkat!

god she is insufferable!!!! i wish to god she would go offline offline

• Haha
Reactions: 23
More like the scale 🙄

too far ?😣
lets be honest she is at that point

im surprised she doesnt have any health conditions as she is eating constant large meals that are processed and/or fried… her poor organs!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She always does this, saying she’s taking a break when she just means she isn’t posting (or she is recording and showing later). It’s not a social media break if you continue to use social media. 🙄 The people I know who take these types of breaks remove the apps from their phone so they aren’t tempted. Because, you know, they want an actual break in their busy lives.

Reactions: 18
lets be honest she is at that point

im surprised she doesnt have any health conditions as she is eating constant large meals that are processed and/or fried… her poor organs!!!
I mean I do feel bad about saying that and I know the struggles myself with weight gain but she just can’t pretend she’s being all healthy miss zen my body is a temple at David Lloyds and then vacuum up copious amounts of food with her freckled mouth. Broges it’s not even about how your weight makes you look, which if we’re being honest if you wore proper sized clothes wouldn’t be nearlly as bad (still got that moonface I’m afraid💁🏻‍♂️) but it’s about what @yeoooo said, your organs, cholesterol and diabetes risk ! I hope you stick to the exercising and make positive changes

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think they might be moving house in this break? The market has been pretty insane so even their damp crumbly hole would probably have sold at a profit? Add in money from her dad and if benji did have a critical illness policy…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think they might be moving house in this break? The market has been pretty insane so even their damp crumbly hole would probably have sold at a profit? Add in money from her dad and if benji did have a critical illness policy…
Come to mention it, they booked Disney for Christmas as well ! Money grabbing Mooney 😡

Reactions: 7
I think she wouldnt be able to control herself with showing content of looking for houses and selling theirs especially if its bigger and better
moonface would share her bowel movements for content if she could

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion #105 - Brogan Tate book reviewer extraordinaire with such fick naturally curly hair 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be amazing to be so deluded and go through life only thinking about what you’re buying next.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.