Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on Instagram earlier, if only Brogan would do this!

I've seen this a few times now on IG. So so true. You look better if you wear your size! All her dresses are way too short as she should he wearing the next size up.

Reactions: 11
I always say we don’t see the size on the tags, I don’t care if you wear a range of sizes as long as it fits properly and works with your body shape. I am a big busted girl so keeping things appropriate can be challenging at times.

Reactions: 10
Brogan Tate #105 Has Benji realised he's made a mistake? She had to send an email so is now taking a break

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I always say we don’t see the size on the tags, I don’t care if you wear a range of sizes as long as it fits properly and works with your body shape. I am a big busted girl so keeping things appropriate can be challenging at times.
It’s so true.. the clothes in my wardrobe range between 10 and 14. When I’m shopping I barely look at the label to start as can normally tell by holding it up if I need to go smaller or larger as I want it to fit right!

Brogan Tate #105 Read a whopping 5 books in one year, reviewed each one like Shakespeare

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s so true.. the clothes in my wardrobe range between 10 and 14. When I’m shopping I barely look at the label to start as can normally tell by holding it up if I need to go smaller or larger as I want it to fit right!
Plus what is a 10 in one shop will be nearer a 14 in another. Even in the same shop I find sizing is so inconsistent. It's so annoying.

Plus what is a 10 in one shop will be nearer a 14 in another. Even in the same shop I find sizing is so inconsistent. It's so annoying.
LOVE :rolleyes: digging through the wardrobe muttering, "who is she today? Ms Size 10? Ms Size 14? Ms Size Medium or Ms Size Large? Is that time of the month coming, because I've got Godzilla tits today? Who knows babes it's a mystery xoxo"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why make a big deal about going offline while commenting on IG as normal? Eughh
Screenshot_20220731-211214_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Her break lasted less than a day, We can't believe a word she says 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why make a big deal about going offline while commenting on IG as normal? Eughh
View attachment 1461271
The lionesses win the Euros, a brilliant achievement that will inspire countless women and girls and brings the nation together.... and of course Brogan makes it all about her. She's nothing if not consistent. Thank goodness we have actual inspiring role models in life who show the meaning of hard work and talent, not some free loading narcissistic slob like Brogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really hope that the Lionesses inspire lots of young girls that you don’t have to have fake tits and drawn on brows the size of a moustache and skin that’s orange and be an inflewwwencer or WAG to be successful in life. I love seeing women in footy or the Commonwealth Games or Olympics showing what hard work can get you! It’s the same when they show young women working as doctors and nurses and scientists fighting Covid, etc. I wish they got more attention than the z-listers.

I also love that Becky Vardy lost in court and that it came out that Coleen had suggested at the beginning to call a truce and donate money to charity but the twit wouldn‘t go for it. For all the money she and Wayne have, they still remember what’s important.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Brogan Tate #105 different ways having break after doing no work but still wants 100k followers.

Reactions: 6
She can’t help commenting. Even on her ‘time off’
God forbid Benji posts something (about football might I add, which she clearly doesn’t even like) and she doesn’t get herself in there!!

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she have a private insta that’s she’s using to comment? Her going offline just means no posts for a week….

Reactions: 13
#105 - Brogan and the 'B's' - Benj, Bon, Burgers, buns and buns, boring bragging basic witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.