Brogan Tate #104 she puts the HOG in Hogwarts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread m’loves - title by the wonderful @Venom 🧡

I haven’t been keeping up as on my holibobs so if someone else could recap that would be grand x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh mah gosh thank you for the new thread @disneys 😄 remember, spend 1 hour not watching Netflix maximum and only order burger and chips, serious though have a lovely time 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh mah gosh thank you for the new thread @disneys 😄 remember, spend 1 hour not watching Netflix maximum and only order burger and chips, serious though have a lovely time 😃
I’m afraid I can’t get as merry as you were on yours because I’m sadly responsible for a 4 month old but we are having a lovely time , although sounds like we didn’t need to go abroad with the heatwave the UK are having - Sod’s law isn’t it !

I’ve Got Netflix on 24/7 , takeaway on speed dial and for the small portion of the day I’m not eating or watching tv , I’m stuffing myself into an unflattering cossie and hitting a water park

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m afraid I can’t get as merry as you were on yours because I’m sadly responsible for a 4 month old but we are having a lovely time , although sounds like we didn’t need to go abroad with the heatwave the UK are having - Sod’s law isn’t it !

I’ve Got Netflix on 24/7 , takeaway on speed dial and for the small portion of the day I’m not eating or watching tv , I’m stuffing myself into an unflattering cossie and hitting a water park
That's the spirt! Have a wonderful time with the fam!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Have a lovely time away, bless you for keeping these threads going even on holiday 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is vulgar I know but it’s just popped into my head (wtf is wrong with me ?!)

Brogan Tate: A Camel’s Hoof for a V and a Llamas face on her knee 🥀

(Not a title Nomination btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s defo not on the beg for a nomination, nudge nudge wink wink

6E64B619-4082-43CA-A572-B2074D105AC2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I couldn’t believe she paid to stay in the city (since I didn’t see an Ad gifted stay pop up) for a free meal, a musical she’s seen at least once already, and Blogosphere Beauty. 🤣Beauty hasn’t described anything about Brogan for quite a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone know she deleted her trek videos???????
yes - either in the last thread or the one before… it’s probably her trying to re-brand herself or some tit

There, I believe is a link in the wiki to the vids tho (thanks to one of the writers of this forum I can’t remember who tho sorry)

Reactions: 9
Just saw this shared over on facebook. Has brogan shown any attempt at what she is doing to keep Bonnie cool and safe in the upcoming heatwave?!

1657955528174.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What a spectacular thread title 😂😂😂

I don’t mind doing a recap…

Since the last thread, our Brogmonster, Beauty winner 50 years ago but a hot stinky mess now, has done the following:

Eat
eat
eat
drink loads (probably)
brag
brag
go to Harry Potter thingy to see her doppelgänger aunt marge
eat
eat
eat
go gym to eat
spend ages filming a crap video giving (not) tips about DLP
eat
eat
eat
dump dog on her mother x loads times
eat
eat
eat
go London to eat all the things as the shops and restaurants in her locale ran out of food
eat
eat

In fact, she’s probably eating while reading this!
Happy to help m’loves!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve just caught up with about 5 threads as been a busy b (lol) and you lot do not disappoint 😂 love this thread title and the big thunder Mooney one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm on holiday too, mild jetlag is great for a catch-up. We are in NY, been before but never with my fella. Going to do a lot of walking tomorrow 😊

Keep it awful, B

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I be super petty and point out that she's taken the underpass at Bournemouth train station in this clip, because she didn't want to take the stairs 😂

yes - either in the last thread or the one before… it’s probably her trying to re-brand herself or some tit

There, I believe is a link in the wiki to the vids tho (thanks to one of the writers of this forum I can’t remember who tho sorry)
That was me 👋

Yes @brogeymyfatass I saw it coming and downloaded them all! They're linked on the Wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.