Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must feel like Groundhog Day every time you watch one as it’s the same old shite 🤮
It does.. I can only do 10 minute bursts here and there. She’s spent the entire time moaning about ride times and the weather, it looks like she doesn’t enjoy being there at all.

Reactions: 9
It does.. I can only do 10 minute bursts here and there. She’s spent the entire time moaning about ride times and the weather, it looks like she doesn’t enjoy being there at all.
but they’re talking about staying in the Disneyland hotel which is over £1000 a night😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think that she photoshopped her legs that show in the bottom left-hand corner of the picture, they look a bit 'fuzzy' to me.
Everyone always thinks she photoshops, but even when there’s blurs or wobbly lines, I genuinely don’t think she would know how to. Like, if you’re gonna shave down a leg, you might as well cover your wrinkly chest or whiten your teeth.

but they’re talking about staying in the Disneyland hotel which is over £1000 a night😳
I know know why they bother going anywhere.. She doesn’t seem to enjoy anything.

I think she was drunk on the train home 😂

Reactions: 8
Brilliant, bog rat has blocked me on insta fkr commenting on benign insta !

Dont worry iv commented on thier page , all fun and games , she takes it way to seriously

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hahha she looks like she's photoshoped herself in 😂😂

She just had to try and fit in there 😂
I love that we all know she must have been on her tippyest toes to have gotten high enough. She must have looked like a right berk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
M’loves I am hungover like you don’t know what and I am in 2 minds whether to phone a priest. The user who made that gif excellent work, I am home tomorrow, can’t to wait to catch up properly xo

eta OH FFS I see my dirty secret is out the bag. Oh well 😬 I still think Adams content and character are awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
M’loves I am hungover like you don’t know what and I am in 2 minds whether to phone a priest. The user who made that gif excellent work, I am home tomorrow, can’t to wait to catch up properly xo

eta OH FFS I see my dirty secret is out the bag. Oh well 😬 I still think Adams content and character are awful 😂
Oh Venom I hope your trying to be braaaaaaaaaaave!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Coffee, water, a greasy brekkie, and a couple of headache tablets should do the trick on that hangover!

• Heart
Finally some decent weather and I’ve just saw another influencer banging on about how it’s the countdown to cosy sweater weather and pumpkin patches. These people are off their trolley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Finally some decent weather and I’ve just saw another influencer banging on about how it’s the countdown to cosy sweater weather and pumpkin patches. These people are off their trolley.
Can they all just duck off to Antarctica and let the rest of us enjoy the 3-4 weeks of actual summer that we get each year, compared to 6+ months of cold, winds, milk-of-magnesia skies, and/or horizontal rain? Gabriella Lindley and her daily thermostat updates are the worst for this but she's car-crash viewing - I can't look away

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.