Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said he’s taking some time off work to figure out what he wants to do didnt she? I can’t imagine with your dad as your boss who has paid for all your qualifications it’s that easy to leave so maybe he can claim sick pay and then have a think, I can’t see him being proactive either
Thats like Brogan and her garden leave 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say she had some exciting work opportunities come up, if that’s the BHF I’m gonna actually complain

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It fucks me off that they’ve been gifted Harry Potter tickets.

I wouldn’t worry about her spoiling the studios. Her camera skills are shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really just overlay the Harry Potter score, that I assume Warner Brothers allowed her to use, over most of the video without sound mixing at all?

There are parts where you can barely hear them talking because the music is so loud. You can tell she’s not really a fan because the only parts she really acted excited about was the butter beer and the free food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She had a face like a smacked arse until she got a butter beer and the way she demolished at it was gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she just dumps out a video on a Wednesday! Pretend you’re a professional and wait until tomorrow to be somewhat consistent. 🙄

Also what is she wearing?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.