Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely random but I finally bought Yorkshire Tea Biscuit Brew that she raved about for ages. It's...not worth the money :sick:
I'm a Yorkshire Lass and an avid Yorkshire tea drinker and I have to say the biscuit brew is my least favourite. I am however a big fan of the bedtime brew and wake up brews 👍

Reactions: 1
Arch enemy is on her way to DLR let's see how to really enjoy a Disney holiday. And she paid for it herself. She may of got discount due to her job but neverless

Reactions: 8
I use Liz Earle religiously and ANYONE who uses cleanse and polish KNOWS you do not put it on wet skin. She has had that same bottle for a LONG TIME. I remember her doing a routine with it ages ago. Anyone who uses cleanse and polish on the regular ALWAYS buys the 200ml after first buying the 100ml as the 200ml is so much better value it’s silly not to buy it, as you are going to use it anyway. There’s no way on earth this girl spends £17 a month on cleanser that’s how much that costs, if she did we would of heard about it TIME AND TIME again. I buy this cleanser and I’ve used it for a long time and it has completely changed my skin, I use it twice a day every single day. She does not, she’s lying!

Girl clearly doesn’t watch QVC when Liz Earle is on. Those today special values always get me! Also if she does use the cleanser then she doesn’t need micellar water as it works so well removing make up

Reactions: 6
Whatever you think about Charlotte she looks better at 30 than Brogan does at 25. And I have used her Disney tips before

Reactions: 8
Hahaha ohhh no! I think it’s wonderful! I got it because of LR Dreaming though so maybe that influenced my decision, maybe Bogie has tainted yours!! 😂
That's probably the case :LOL: From the way she went on about it I was expecting the best tea ever.

I'm a Yorkshire Lass and an avid Yorkshire tea drinker and I have to say the biscuit brew is my least favourite. I am however a big fan of the bedtime brew and wake up brews 👍
I'll have to try them! Thanks for the rec :)

Reactions: 1

I play the piano as per se me and my naturally curly hair.
I don't know if I told you before but my family owns a beach hut and my brother works on a yacht.

• Haha
She just so happens as per se, to know in her latest ‘try on in the next size up’ vlog that Primark “Autumn/Winter collections are now in & this the time to come and see what they have becus all the best stuff is when it first comes into stores” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also just by chance.. one of her next shop with me will be with ‘homesense’ who she’s ‘worked with’ before and primark Birmingham becusss Brogan and bandwagon rhymes with I am a copy ass witch. All these videos are much more opaque than the transparent influencer she claims to be 🤔

Translation: Brogan will talk do/wear whatever’s on trend for free spends in return.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I only ever use Simple make up wipes and Cocoa butter to mouisterise and I have really good skin I believe. A lot of the stuff out there is overpriced hyped up tit 😊

Reactions: 5
Random unrelated question but copper garden just came up as a suggestion on my YouTube, didn't her and Brogan used to be friends? What happened with those two?

Random unrelated question but copper garden just came up as a suggestion on my YouTube, didn't her and Brogan used to be friends? What happened with those two?
Brogan happened. She falls out with everyone! Seriously though, I don't know sorry.

Reactions: 3

I play the piano as per se me and my naturally curly hair.
I don't know if I told you before but my family owns a beach hut and my brother works on a yacht.

If she doesn’t have time to shower, she’s never going to have time to play piano 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Brogan happened. She falls out with everyone! Seriously though, I don't know sorry.
Haha well it does seem suspicious that she keeps managing to have unfixable break ups with so many friends 🤷 something is clearly going wrong isn't it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.