Brogan Tate #10 Lasagne kits, nothing fits, festering in her Disney pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Thecolourrainbow for the kickass title (55 likes!!) :love:

(Special mention to missmarguerited
Brogain Weight: Deleted Comments Cringe and Salted Caramel M&Ms Binge
29 likes)

Reactions: 15
Is she not wearing a bra in that come shop with me? My friend will go out not wearing a bra but she has no boobs. Brogan doesn’t have massive knockers, but they’re at the size where you do need a good bra to get an overall idea of how well something will fit

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she tried on pjs again!! Does anyone else find that strange? I’ve never tried them on just got them!! 🤷‍♀️
Came to comment this. Absolutely!! Granted I don't buy pajamas, spending money on them when I can wear an oversized tee to bed with shorts seems silly but I understand wanting a nice pair every now and then (like for Christmas). Can't imagine trying on a pair of Disney PJs like those and being sold. 😫 I hate the polka dot ones she wears so much. Literally looks like my grandma's pajamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a terrible taste in clothes.
I actually thought the yellow dress looked good on her (the one that she didn't like).

Reactions: 6
I think it would be a good idea to get some inspiration from other girls her age.

Or maybe see a stylist or someone who could tell her how to dress for her new shape?

I watched two minutes of the video and thought everything looked terrible on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can just about justify 'normal' people leaving the house with wet hair if rushed... but it blows my mind that our B did it for filming a video. This is her job! How unprofessional?! Say goodbye to any Primani collaborations Bogie Tat

P.S. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU RELATABLE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH WET HAIR YOU SKANK, sorry I had to get the rage out of me, I was too polite initially

Reactions: 12
I can just about justify 'normal' people leaving the house with wet hair if rushed... but it blows my mind that our B did it for filming a video. This is her job! How unprofessional?! Say goodbye to any Primani collaborations Bogie Tat

P.S. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU RELATABLE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH WET HAIR YOU SKANK, sorry I had to get the rage out of me, I was too polite initially
At least she showered before leaving the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.