BrogAd Tate - failed at Slimming World and Friendless at Disney World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping some of you also watch Brogan Tate!
Looking forward to seeing the inevitable Disney world meltdown with Benjo.

Reactions: 3
SHE’S JUST SO HAPPY AND CONTENT RIGHT NOW. CANT YOU TELL HOW HAPPY AND CONTENT SHE IS ?
I’m an avid hate watcher of brogranny/brogroan poTATEo.
The car just keeps reversing and crashing into the crash site over and over again and I just love it.
And what do you mean, she lost a stone on slimming world and she couldn’t stick to it because of her intolerances ? (that don’t exist on days ending in a Y)

Reactions: 7
She sounds good, I'll have a watch now Tanya burr has given up on you tube

Reactions: 2
Her last vlog she was crying and saying she’s down and we don’t see what she’s really going through.

I’m going to be mean and say if you feel the need to tell people things are tough and you are down then you should say why. You’ve chosen to broadcast our life and I fee for truth and authenticity that should include the not so good stuff.

Reactions: 1
Right, I got all excited then.....anything with Disney is fine by me.
I've seen a bit of chat, some crying......and a dirty bath from the previous day!

Is this really what the kids are vlogging about and want to see? Reeeallly?? Or is it a case of don't want to watch, but keep on watching?

SHE’S JUST SO HAPPY AND CONTENT RIGHT NOW. CANT YOU TELL HOW HAPPY AND CONTENT SHE IS ?
I’m an avid hate watcher of brogranny/brogroan poTATEo.
The car just keeps reversing and crashing into the crash site over and over again and I just love it.
And what do you mean, she lost a stone on slimming world and she couldn’t stick to it because of her intolerances ? (that don’t exist on days ending in a Y)
If she keeps telling herself how happy and content she is IT WILL COME TRUE don't ya know!
Until then she finds her happiness in muller light yoghurts and Heinz beans (#notanad). They totally don't cause her smelly wind as she only eats them in "moderation" ?

Last edited:
She sounds good, I'll have a watch now Tanya burr has given up on you tube
If you do decide to inflict yourself upon watching Brogan don't forget to give her Ads a "like and little comment" she's gotta keep herself in primark disney tat and gotta get the engagement up somehow!

She was probably crying in this weeks video because she's so overwhelmed with her busy, busy life. Going to the post office, looking around the supermarket and picking up a parcel from her mom's.... And don't forget she has to reply to all of her many, many emails. Exhausting.

Reactions: 3
From aclaireytales new vlog. I wonder if Brogan and Charlotte argument happened because she couldn't get brogan out this dress again at the end of the night ? it's rather fitted shall we say.
The second still is an actual picture of when she finds out home bargains have Heinz beans on offer 5 for £1
The final still is when Claire got out her camera again and brogan made a beeline straight for it ?

Attachments

How fab does she look?! [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

She looks like Gordon Ramsey's slightly younger sister [emoji48]
Haaaa she really does!! Not much younger though. [emoji23][emoji23] OMG, the amount of stuff she plans on taking to WDW is out of this world!!

27 pairs of her freebie mickey ears and all her slimming shorts are taking up a lot of room ?

Someone commented on her day bag for the parks video on Instagram, asking why she carried so much and wasn’t it a burden rather than a help.

Have to agree. Taking three children to the parks I carried less. Backpack with wipes, purse, phone and antibacterial hand gel was all I needed.

I'm sure I packed lighter than this when I moved abroad. It's ridiculous!!
Oh and let's not forget 10 far too tight playsuits she won't be able to fit into towards the end and 1 pair of flip flops!!
Oh and look at this, pure bliss.

Goodness gracious!!

#couplegoals what is it butter? [emoji23]
It probably is tbh!!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Here she is in all her glory!! [emoji23][emoji23]

That mess in the background ? . I bet all that excitement was because she'd booked a fast pass to see mickey or something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.