Brittanyjade__ - 100k divorce, gone sober but still a twat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across Beittanyjade? Or have any tea?
she seems to have built a huge tiktok platform talking about her journey to become to sober, her abusive, narcissistic ex-husband who was ‘awful to her’, kept the kids from herblah blah. Every video was around him, how she was so strong and happy and then they’re back together. Happy ever after “learnt from their mistakes” claims the divorce they’ve called off cost over 100k 🙄

mused to quite like her, found her all a bit fake and cringe in recent months then the non-divorce came out 😂

Reactions: 1
I watch her alot. I am surprised this thread isn’t busy, she seems really nice and has worked hard getting herself clean and her content is quite refreshing sometimes if anyone wants to talk about her i will be about in here

Shes really been doing well helping others beat addiction. I want to watch her live event in a few days time but i dont think i will ve buying anything

Ohhh this is the couple all over the press who started a divorce. Cost them a bomb then called it off and got back together I wonder how the back together is going. And how much the next divorce will cost

I been watching her live right now and shes getting all anxious because the cats gone missing

Shes nice. I don’t see why they will get divorced just because they went through it once before. They seem settled and happy and set a shop up now. The whole family just seem settled

did anyone see the ticktock where she told the twins to pretend they had a brither and he diied just for jokes pretty messed up

Shes really grown on me she just seems a nice all around person shes cheery and looks nice all the tme and her kids seem happy i think its grate shes stayed sober

Shes taken her kids out of school now because 136 schools had shootings last year i know thats bad but there must be a million schools in america