Brittany Bathgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to say it, I think people who likes her really likes her. And for people who don’t, we just ignore her. There is something that I don’t like about her that I can’t really pin point. I have this feeling that she is never genuine, someone that always have a plan, basically a fake vibe.

I find her really contrived. It feels as though she only ever presents a fake version of herself while hiding other less appealing aspects of her personality. She definitely wants to come across as though she has this perfect life, moreso than other influencers.

Reactions: 8
bit weird to find out that someone you went to school with is now “insta famous”.

As a previous commenter said, she was very aloof and made horrible comments particularly about other girls. Always copied what was popular with everyone else and “lived online” in the scene / MySpace days. Always had money for new clothes and was obviously a kid from money who wanted to look edgy.

She knows what she’s doing and I’m happy for her in that she is clearly making good money and enjoying her life but I hope she is a kinder person than she used to be. We have all changed but the art school rumours are very well known, Norwich is not a big place...

What rumours circulate about her?

I think I’ll always have a soft spot for BB just because of how long I’ve spoken to her online for and out of all those influencers of a similar ilk (as they like to say) I think BB comes across as the most genuine, in the sense BB seems to have a real interest in art, clothes, etc and actually puts some effort in her content.
But yes her clothes are so unflattering, she manages to perfectly pose in just the right angle to get a good picture but when she moves an inch in a vlog it looks like she’s wearing a table cloth. Even her jeans in that vlog when she was shopping for hiking gear looked horrible in motion.

Reactions: 4
What rumours circulate about her?

I think I’ll always have a soft spot for BB just because of how long I’ve spoken to her online for and out of all those influencers of a similar ilk (as they like to say) I think BB comes across as the most genuine, in the sense BB seems to have a real interest in art, clothes, etc and actually puts some effort in her content.
I was wondering this too. Does anybody have rumours about her in recent years, and outside of blocking comments? I was a bit of an idiot myself in my earlier 20s hah, so I'm willing to give someone a pass on that.

I watched her video yesterday and couldn't make the connection between the comments on here and the person on screen. I would also love to live with Dean. He'd be able to make anything in the house!

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling she reads on here. In her latest video she said she wouldn't comment on the covid situation in England. I believe this is a reaction to previous comments on this thread. I might be wrong, of course.

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling she reads on here. In her latest video she said she wouldn't comment on the covid situation in England. I believe this is a reaction to previous comments on this thread. I might be wrong, of course.
Bit strange all of a sudden she won't comment on "the Covid situation" when previously she's done that quite regularly during this year's vlogs......

Really enjoyed her last vlog, maybe she doesn't want to comment as everyone is in the same boat perhaps?

BB rambles. I'd enjoy her vlogs more if she didn't mince her words and babble on. What should take 1 or 2 minutes to explain takes BB 15 minutes. She's not very good at expressing herself concisely.

Her recent vlog really highlights her insecurities. It's so jarring to see because BB presents this version of herself that's very precise and stylish, when in reality she lacks confidence and I can see why she then lashes out at other people when she gets criticism.

Omg dean and Brittany have split up!!! DID NOT see that coming!!! Hope she's ok though i think she's lovely and break ups aren't great for anyone x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg dean and Brittany have split up!!! DID NOT see that coming!!! Hope she's ok though i think she's lovely and break ups aren't great for anyone x
quite surprised by the phrasing of it "decided to try a separation".... like keeping the door open for getting back together? I haven't seen the whole vlog so maybe she addresses some more throughout but that sentence caught my attention

Last edited:
I was surprised by that comment too as they're not married, but when she mentioned that they had been together for 12 years, i kinda understand!

Reactions: 2
I’m quite shocked but fair play to her in addressing it since she didn’t need to I don’t think, and it has only been three weeks!

I think she managed it well especially in asking her audience to refrain from commenting

Reactions: 7
Really upset and quite shocked they have decided to take a break- 2020 is such a trying year! Hope they're both OK - it was so refreshing to watch someone not milk the "we broke up" theme and cry in front of the camera.

Reactions: 8
I really appreciate her openness with addressing it immediately. It’s such a headache when you don’t, like Estee and Niomi, and people are frantically asking about it all the time and speculating.

Reactions: 10
Same here, really appreciate how she announced the news and the way she asked for privacy was crystal clear, mature and level-headed!

(This is what Lizzy didn't know how to do when she very suddenly broke up with Ben)

Reactions: 5
It was so mature, I’m glad she mentioned it too as Dean is in the vlogs a lot. It’s mad though isn’t it, genuinely thought they were solid

Reactions: 3
BB made it pretty obvious that this had been coming for a while. She said she was scared to confront issues, like her mental health and their relationship. It sounds very definitive, except for the part where she said "we're trying a separation". Seems like one or both of them are struggling to let go, which makes sense because they'#ve been together for so long. You don't move into another place and buy new furniture if you're not pretty certain you're splitting up for good (who can afford to do that anyway? an example of how much £££ they have)

BB makes such a huge point out of saying "nothing bad has happened even though the internet will make it sounds like something has" and tht comes across like she's protesting a little too much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.