Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Dean popped up on a dating app with that photo I'd think, "God that guy takes himself seriously" and swipe left. In that sense, I can see why he and BB are a match.

My ex is a skater and thought he was so fashion forward in a pair of Dickies and plain white tee, too. Honestly I think skaters think they're on the cutting edge of fashion, when they're all just as guilty of copying each other as the rest of the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If Dean popped up on a dating app with that photo I'd think, "God that guy takes himself seriously" and swipe left. In that sense, I can see why he and BB are a match.

My ex is a skater and thought he was so fashion forward in a pair of Dickies and plain white tee, too. Honestly I think skaters think they're on the cutting edge of fashion, when they're all just as guilty of copying each other as the rest of the world.
Haha! Well, not everyone can be an original, I suppose. Like this living legend right here (Mark Gonzales aka "The Gonz"):
1642117914803.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay, the fewer of us in the Dean fan club, the easier it will be to get him 🤣 And he does remind me of Jarvis, that’s my hill to die on 🙊

So he redid the floors and is doing a Q&A about the process. Do you think he will reply if I write “Why are you so cute”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay, the fewer of us in the Dean fan club, the easier it will be to get him 🤣 And he does remind me of Jarvis, that’s my hill to die on 🙊

So he redid the floors and is doing a Q&A about the process. Do you think he will reply if I write “Why are you so cute”?
PLS DO IT

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I prefer my boyfriends are not found hot by others, just found hot by me, which is probably why I don't have one right now (well that and other reasons lol) as that's a big ask.

I get annoyed if people think he's hot. This was the case with my Italian boyfriend who was always showing up in those "candid" party shots in magazines and always given things. A very pretty boy with long hair. God was that annoying. As I'm someone who gets called cute and told they have a "great personality" on a regular basis I suppose I'm pretty insecure. Not that being "cute" (Snoopy is cute) or having a "great personality" (Snoopy has a great personality) is the worse thing in the world.

I would have women who would bold face ask how some one like me "got" him. The cheek! But yet, true, I have no idea.

So yeah, I'm not into Dean, but yes, I see the benefits of being one of a few. Hey, perhaps you can get a portrait sitting! A large one. One that takes months on end. One you feel is never quite finished, needs some re-works...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
GUYS GUYS GUYS

I thought he was ignoring me but he just DMd me I’m buzzing 😍

B7918E26-8874-4C79-BF6D-3BA0B146639A.jpeg

P.S. It’s you’re not your but I’ll pretend I didn’t notice

Imagine if we hit it off and he leaves her 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
GUYS GUYS GUYS