Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you really think she wears it out? I don't think so. Obviously we all know she wears it for vlogs/posts to sell it but I'm damn sure she uses her luxury bags when she goes out the door. This will be another depop victim down the line mark my words
I don’t think she really uses the COS bag too much - I know because I was considering buying it,
until I realised the bag I actually liked which she was wearing most of the time was the very expensive and similar-ish Row bag.

All of her items end up looking the same because she wears them in the same way - they’re all interchangeable, I think she has a complex about “craftsmanship” and thingk people of inferior taste just wouldn’t understand lol. It’s like she slowly buys items until she works up to the most expensive version of it.

Reactions: 6
Lol at her trying to act like this is an original concept. This first one looks like she took it straight from Matteau’s instagram.

E7D32A50-A1E9-4696-AC96-BBCAE9D543A0.jpeg
03ADA464-9AE0-4DC0-AB12-E3784AB082E5.jpeg
A406DEFC-A724-4B0F-99B1-A41C55DF74B9.jpeg

The whole print out a photo and scan it back in has become pretty basic biche.

Reactions: 4
I do wonder if BB and Dean are ever gonna make good on their engagement and have a wedding? Purely for the selfish reasons of seeing what they’d wear etc

Reactions: 1
Aww Dean was interviewed by Esquire UK about his style https://www.esquire.com/uk/style/a3...=social&utm_source=instagram&utm_content=post

Goodness, what a crush 😻 I also didn’t realise he was older than Brittany, he says here he was born in 1985-ish so he must be about 36.
I'd like a calendar made out of those images please. LOL. Dean is not my type though I've heard you guys compare him to Jarvis Cocker who definitely is my type so I'm confused. But I definitely like his style and his personality. I think he reminds me of an ex-boyfriend who everyone thought was cute but for whom I got the icks. What can you do? Once the icks happen it's all over. Ha. His style is much closer to what I really like than BB's. It's not so uptight and has references to stuff but remains original. Well sort of. His style reminds me of Keith Haring meets David Hockney meets skater/indie rock - it's a little try hard but I forgive it on him.

I sometimes wish I was a cute boy, I mean man, I mean man/boy. It's way easier to look good in clothes. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd like a calendar made out of those images please. LOL. Dean is not my type though I've heard you guys compare him to Jarvis Cocker who definitely is my type so I'm confused. But I definitely like his style and his personality. I think he reminds me of an ex-boyfriend who everyone thought was cute but for whom I got the icks. What can you do? Once the icks happen it's all over. Ha. His style is much closer to what I really like than BB's. It's not so uptight and has references to stuff but remains original. Well sort of. His style reminds me of Keith Haring meets David Hockney meets skater/indie rock - it's a little try hard but I forgive it on him.

I sometimes wish I was a cute boy, I mean man, I mean man/boy. It's way easier to look good in clothes. Seriously.
Dean is so wet, sooorrryyy the whole back and forth with Brittany, nah man. Altho, I hope he had some fun during their split, but we'll never know!!! hahaa anyway, I think they both need therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Please never ever stop posting, your posts are pure gold!!

I adore Jarvis too, also a babe
There’s just something about Dean, I can’t put my finger on it but his vibe is sexy AF

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Dean is 100% Jarvis type, I can confirm! Love me an artsy guy and, as you can tell, love me some Mr. Cocker 🥰 Also, have you guys seen his stories today about re-doing the floors? Gotta love a man who can actually do stuff with his hands!
There’s just something about Dean, I can’t put my finger on it but his vibe is sexy AF
Ditto this 🔥

Reactions: 2
I normally don’t pay attention to Brittany. Is she with Dean or not? I’m so confused lol

Dean is so wet, sooorrryyy the whole back and forth with Brittany, nah man. Altho, I hope he had some fun during their split, but we'll never know!!! hahaa anyway, I think they both need therapy.
He looks worse in person and cringe on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I second this comment about Dean giving me the ick. Idk what it is, there is just something about him that puts me off. However, I think I may be coming around since it’s Britt who gives me the ick now.

(Also had a good laugh at her pretending she helped with those floors. A quick click over to Dean’s profile proves otherwise).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I normally don’t pay attention to Brittany. Is she with Dean or not? I’m so confused lol
With at the moment. They lived separately for a bit then got back together and now she's moved back into the house I think, or in the process of moving back.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I really don't see it. Maybe I just can't get past the condom/gnome hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry but I really don't see it. Maybe I just can't get past the condom/gnome hat.
Complete with the "reservoir" tip. Oh dear, conversation spiral downfall :ROFLMAO:

To be fair to Dean - countering the unsavory but yet, apparently, must be blurted out by me comment - he works so freaking hard! Doing that floor with 3 coats of stuff on his hands and knees (mind out of the gutter RLY, put the whip down my love ;)) and prepping it all before hand with a wire brush and chisel - sanding down all the bad bits. It looks back breaking. Just watching it makes me tired.

I imagine BB eating pastries and drinking matcha on a cloud-shaped cushion suspended by cables that Dean has engineered to lever her up and down to adjust her view, pointing at bits he missed.

His work ethic is enough for the two of them. How fortunate she is.

That house is so much more INTERESTING (I'm not a fan of everything but it's got personality) than the flat. Hands down. Credit Dean, proper respect 🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Interjecting here to say that Dean also does not do it for me (Jarvis Cocker vibes? In what world???). Out of all the men in that Esquire feature, he looked the least interesting. I am a bit biased, because my bf is/was a skater, so I've been exposed to that culture; all I can say is, how can someone who's skated since he was 12 look so boring and lack so much individuality? Maybe years of being with BB has rubbed off on him. Also, this is all completely superficial and has nothing to do with his work ethic or personality, which I gather you all approve of.

I imagine BB eating pastries and drinking matcha on a cloud-shaped cushion suspended by cables that Dean has engineered to lever her up and down to adjust her view, pointing at bits he missed.
This is hilarious! Except BB's matcha would get cold because she'd be neurotically fretting over the fluffiness of the cloud cushion ("But is it too fluffy, or just fluffy enough? Should I have gone more off-white or stick with the eggshell?") and already thinking about ironing out the wrinkles in her pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dean looks like Sean Lennon if you took a rolling pin to him. No offence but I don't get Jarvis Cocker vibes at all. No charm, just a smarmy looking dude. I'm probably being harsh but Dean has been BB for so long, there's got to be something off about him. Like, who has the tolerance to listen to BB blather on sleeve lengths or whatever tit she muses on. What's the most bespoke paper lantern? Can I wear a balaclava in 2021? But seriously though, imagine being an artist and having a partner blatantly copy other people's photography/styling and making a living off that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12