Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can spend a lot on clothing, but of course I do not wear entire outfits with all items that cost hundreds of pounds each. It’s rather just one expensive thing and the rest is more reasonably priced.

That said, I work in an environment where people do wear expensive things from head to toe. I don’t think they’re the target audience of influencers like Brittany though. I think with Brittany, brands don’t expect people to be influenced to buy it all. Just as long as some people buy some of the things shown here and there.

Reactions: 5
I unsubscribed and honestly forgot she existed, then her Christmas vlog showed on my suggested videos and started to auto play. She's in an airport and has taken her mask off to vlog. Because when you're a vlogger you're special and you don't have to abide by the rules :rolleyes:
hrm, so BJ can sip champagne and have multiple parties during hight of the worst wave and strictest rules yet vlogger gets blasted for taking mask off while filming…. i am bit confused why so many are ao irrtated and annoyed by her yet keep following and watching? simply unfollow and carry on?

hrm, so BJ can sip champagne and have multiple parties during hight of the worst wave and strictest rules yet vlogger gets blasted for taking mask off while filming…. i am bit confused why so many are ao irrtated and annoyed by her yet keep following and watching? simply unfollow and carry on?
I’m sure if this was a BJ thread (lol) most of us would’ve criticised his many Christmas parties. What makes you think that just because we have a despicable clown in No 10, BB, other influencers or really anyone else is exempt from these rules or criticism for not following them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thinking our PM is awful and noticing vloggers needlessly taking their masks off aren't mutually exclusive. I don't really think this was blasting her, the video auto played and I saw her mask was around her chin.

Reactions: 11
I do like BB’s style but the sheer quantity of coats and boots which are more or less identical is bemusing. She must have at least 100 greyish coats, and around 50-60 pairs of black shoes and boots?

Personally I think she looks best in a straight leg and slim fit trouser - the baggy, long wool trousers are not nice on her.

Reactions: 9
omg have you guys checked out her depop lately. I can't even believe the amount of stuff.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest YouTube vlog and I have come to a conclusion that she is beyond boring and her vlogs are extremely dull and there is no hope for her to make these vlogs better. The quality of the content reflects her “minimal” same old narrow style that I’m just so sick of seeing being done over and over, recycled by new things that look same as before.
there is no point of watching her videos in 2022 because it will be all the same, her reviewing the items she bought in the mirror, going on some trips that she is never able to document properly and the books she reads. She thrives on this monotone routine/life/style and I can’t believe she has been doing the same layout flow on these vlogs for so long.
to be honest I don’t think I can bear to watch it anymore of the same 🤣 she was inspiring once, long long time ago.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure if this was a BJ thread (lol) most of us would’ve criticised his many Christmas parties. What makes you think that just because we have a despicable clown in No 10, BB, other influencers or really anyone else is exempt from these rules or criticism for not following them?
because she was sitting alone while filming, with no one around her?

Reactions: 2
because she was sitting alone while filming, with no one around her?
Not the crime of the century but the virus is airborne and transmitted primarily through speech/ talking. It could be worse, she could be in a crowd but it's still ick - if everyone took down their masks for chatting, there would be no sense wearing them. You can talk with a mask on, or choose to go outside for a bit? (obviously not in an airport - but was it so necessary to film there or just convenient to kill time as she doesn't like waiting - I feel the latter). Just wait and film somewhere more interesting?

Reactions: 6
Not the crime of the century but the virus is airborne and transmitted primarily through speech/ talking. It could be worse, she could be in a crowd but it's still ick - if everyone took down their masks for chatting, there would be no sense wearing them. You can talk with a mask on, or choose to go outside for a bit? (obviously not in an airport - but was it so necessary to film there or just convenient to kill time as she doesn't like waiting - I feel the latter). Just wait and film somewhere more interesting?
This criticism seems extremely thin, the amount of folks I have seen de-masking to eat/drink in public and for eons... she wasn't near folks and it wasn't for a long period. Could've done it somewhere else, but I bet she was just sitting there and bored.

Reactions: 6
This criticism seems extremely thin, the amount of folks I have seen de-masking to eat/drink in public and for eons... she wasn't near folks and it wasn't for a long period. Could've done it somewhere else, but I bet she was just sitting there and bored.
Yup I think she was just bored. Not a huge deal. But she is on camera, and it's a poor choice, so fair someone should mention as not pleasing. Not exactly throwing her into isolation and throwing away the key - just a little side eye at home! Ha.

As someone recovering from cancer and who is also a type 1 diabetic, it irks to see people be "oh just this once, I'm bored". Sure, I understand it, we are all tired of it, wearing masks sucks. I've also been in training to be a part of the medical field too and had to wear them all day long. UK has one of the worst transmission rates in the world. If just for the principle she could be a little more aware? Respect for people working in the field who are literally calling out sick in droves.

It's not likely one person sitting away from other in a small airport will cause transmission, yeah sure, but the power of the aggregate of several folks doing this has poor outcomes. Whether or not it is likely isn't really the point. Matter of respect and kindness in my mind. Vulnerable people can't be shut ins for their own mental health. I'd be putting on the mask or stepping outside to film as a matter of caution, perhaps overzealous but rather that than contribute to someone getting ill. Not all of us will have "mild" illness .

I live in Texas though now, so can you imagine what I see on the daily? Yesterday, someone in the waiting room of my doctor pulled down their mask to cough. LOL. FFS. If I got on my soap box like this I'd be shot. So forgive me if this is insufferable pontification - got to vent the steam. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

P.S. Just trying to offer my perspective really not trying to lecture anyone at all. We all seem pretty damn nice (though not insipid/easily pleased) here I reckon <3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yup I think she was just bored. Not a huge deal. But she is on camera, and it's a poor choice, so fair someone should mention as not pleasing. Not exactly throwing her into isolation and throwing away the key - just a little side eye at home! Ha.

As someone recovering from cancer and who is also a type 1 diabetic, it irks to see people be "oh just this once, I'm bored". Sure, I understand it, we are all tired of it, wearing masks sucks. I've also been in training to be a part of the medical field too and had to wear them all day long. UK has one of the worst transmission rates in the world. If just for the principle she could be a little more aware? Respect for people working in the field who are literally calling out sick in droves.

It's not likely one person sitting away from other in a small airport will cause transmission, yeah sure, but the power of the aggregate of several folks doing this has poor outcomes. Whether or not it is likely isn't really the point. Matter of respect and kindness in my mind. Vulnerable people can't be shut ins for their own mental health. I'd be putting on the mask or stepping outside to film as a matter of caution, perhaps overzealous but rather that than contribute to someone getting ill. Not all of us will have "mild" illness .

I live in Texas though now, so can you imagine what I see on the daily? Yesterday, someone in the waiting room of my doctor pulled down their mask to cough. LOL. FFS. If I got on my soap box like this I'd be shot. So forgive me if this is insufferable pontification - got to vent the steam. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

P.S. Just trying to offer my perspective really not trying to lecture anyone at all. We all seem pretty damn nice (though not insipid/easily pleased) here I reckon <3
OMG your doctor! I'm in Canada in a place where masks have been mandatory since the get-go (minus a few months this summer which proved to be a mistake!). I see that BB should have not demo'd that because it suggests it's ok. Totally that makes sense. I won't get to far into it, but especially year one and into summer 2021, I suffered a bit of agoraphobia (not using it as an easy term, something my psychologist brought up) and was extremely anxious about everyone following all protocols. And as I had to be our company's expert on COVID policies in Canada, US and UK, I definitely had to write "it's about kindness and thinking about all of us in this together" or some variation long past the point of feeling it but just deeply believing and accepting this. I suppose the thing is, I just don't get some posts we have about BB in this channel sometimes. I think though we should focus our energy (harness our powers?) on complaining about HER CONSUMPTION and LONG RAMBLES and LACK OF COMMON SENSE IN WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE IN HER VIDEOS lol. Caps in case she checks this and wants bullet points, ha!

Reactions: 3
I suppose the thing is, I just don't get some posts we have about BB in this channel sometimes. I think though we should focus our energy (harness our powers?) on complaining about HER CONSUMPTION and LONG RAMBLES and LACK OF COMMON SENSE IN WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE IN HER VIDEOS lol. Caps in case she checks this and wants bullet points, ha!
I agree and I've been guilty of those things for sure and I think she might be turning a corner...maybe

she actually wears and features the COS bag quite a bit in her past vlogs, so I doubt it
Do you really think she wears it out? I don't think so. Obviously we all know she wears it for vlogs/posts to sell it but I'm damn sure she uses her luxury bags when she goes out the door. This will be another depop victim down the line mark my words

Reactions: 2
I actually think BB is such a freak over protecting her clothes that she probably uses the COS the most and only brings out the designer ones for shooting or special occasions
Do you really think she wears it out? I don't think so. Obviously we all know she wears it for vlogs/posts to sell it but I'm damn sure she uses her luxury bags when she goes out the door. This will be another depop victim down the line mark my words

Reactions: 8