Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that grey oversized waistcoat is absolutely ridiculous. I would be sniggering if I saw someone wearing that in person.

Reactions: 3
Her latest campaign features her swimming in clothes that are not fitted for her petite frame: she is really channeling that minimalist scandi cool vibe so hard… but she does come off as trying too hard, and uptight.
I would want to see that second outfit on her standing straight, no fancy pose, no leaning to the side to conceal the awkward length of her trousers... it's giving:
Sj07r1qCoKK3EciOyp2pOsCz2XmJPu-5DbKGX4f_zJU.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brittany is trying so hard to come across as ~stylish~ and ~fashionable~ but really she just comes across as try-hard. she looks like a Zara model with all the stupid posing and outfits no one would actually wear.

her whole aesthetic is pretentious navel-gazing bullshit. most of the outfits she "wears" (photographs) are ridiculous, ill-fitting, and aren't even stylish at this point. they're giving me fashion magazine vibes and not in a good way.

the oversized proportions don't suit her body shape. she's swamped in them and she ends up looking like a child wearing her parents clothes. she's become a clothes hanger and many of the clothes wear her instead of the other way around.

Reactions: 8
I would love to see how she looks like strolling down the streets of Norwich. I think I would pee myself laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would love to see how she looks like strolling down the streets of Norwich. I think I would pee myself laughing.
Well you won't miss her on the street since she'll be looking like beige Violet Beauregarde in that ghastly enormous trench coat she posted yesterday.

I don't really follow her outside of YouTube. Is there a reason she hasn't posted in over a month?

Think she’s working for a gallery and will keep selected Instagram jobs (I missed the beginning of the vlog) I have to say - good on her! Especially addressing the cost of living crisis and feeling like she’s working in an icky industry - other influencers should take note!

Reactions: 19
yeah, that seems like a really wise decision and even her content, if she decides to continue that path, will benefit from it

Reactions: 5
she's got a job..... at her friend's gallery. the nepotism doesn't surprise me. BB mentions the influencer lifestyle doesn't "match with her morals" any more, which is good to hear.

Reactions: 11