Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB glosses over this in the video but the gold pieces are gold vermeil. Given everything I've seen of BB, I would expect her to buy solid gold pieces (sometimes referred to as 'gold filled')
Isn't gold-filled still a level down from solid gold? More durable than vermeil, but essentially just a thicker plating over a base metal.

Something else to watch out for if you're conscious of misleading advertising.

1658655854029.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn't gold-filled still a level down from solid gold? More durable than vermeil, but essentially just a thicker plating over a base metal.

Something else to watch out for if you're conscious of misleading advertising.

View attachment 1441830
Oh! I had thought that gold filled meant 100% filled, so I'm adding this to my list of terms to look out for. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: 6
Vermeil jewellery, especially high wear bits like rings and everyday earrings, by the likes of Missoma and Monica Vinader is daylight robbery. I quite like the style of some of them, but when I see it’s £100 for a pair of earrings which will be tarnished in about 3 months what’s the point?

I personally love vintage jewellery found on Etsy; if that ring has lasted 50 years and still looks incredible and costs £150 why would I buy a gold vermeil ring an influencer “designed” that costs more and will look tit shortly. Trend wise and wear wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like MV’s silver jewelry but I’ve never bought anything in the gold vermeil. I do like the necklace that BB was wearing in the video and I really loved her new YouTube video - so many different items and styles.

Reactions: 1
Well, I enjoyed the new vlog. She seems a lot happier in herself.
But she is buying that cropped ecru jacket in black as well 😮

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it too, although crazy money for a nylon jacket (or maybe I don't understand proper hiking gear prices 😂 )
Also another Row bag. Also nylon. Also overpriced. The Row is such a rip off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, I agree. I enjoy her vlogs and you can appreciate how much effort she puts into her content.
Although, majority of the clothes she wears/recommends is too pricey for me but I still enjoy the rest of it.

Her Norwich vlog was good to and actually made me want to go visit.

I actually bumped into Dean a few months back and he is really lovely! Just a really genuine friendly guy. Actually quite fit aswell and not even my type 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You can’t tell me the craftsmanship for a nylon bag is worth over a grand. You’re not even paying for a logo as you are with the Prada Nylon bag - just paying to know it cost a lot of money.

Reactions: 7
You can’t tell me the craftsmanship for a nylon bag is worth over a grand. You’re not even paying for a logo as you are with the Prada Nylon bag - just paying to know it cost a lot of money.
The strap is leather which is why I'd imagine it's so much more expensive than the prada, but its still ridiculously priced. To me that the row bag looks exactly like the uniqlo one lily pebbles was gushing about a few weeks back.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I agree. I enjoy her vlogs and you can appreciate how much effort she puts into her content.
Although, majority of the clothes she wears/recommends is too pricey for me but I still enjoy the rest of it.

I actually bumped into Dean a few months back and he is really lovely! Just a really genuine friendly guy. Actually quite fit aswell and not even my type 🤣
As a norwich resident I did like her Norwich vlog and obvs there is only so much she can show but I feel she did a pretty good job.. Hopefully she will do more like this, BB vlogs seem to work well when she has some focus or a theme (like the road trip ones)

Im guessing you didnt bump into both of them, just Dean on his own?

The Row banana bag in nylon is £1,130. Wtf!
Hahaha This is absolute insanity!!! It’s F’ing Nylon

Reactions: 1

Dean is ridiculously fit and mainly watch the vlogs for him haha

• Haha
She's pushing Arket on her stories, same pieces she showed in the last video. That linen dress with ties up the front is sooo ugly. Maybe it would hang better on someone taller, but to me it just looks like something you'd wear for a hospital procedure. IDK.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1480786

Let's discuss???? The way she's standing I think is somehow making this worse than it is. But really, can't wait to never see her wear this again
I think she wanted to make sure we can see it’s a jumpsuit and not a dress, but it really makes it look even less flattering than it probably is. I’m also not sure the floaty fabric works on her. I was wondering what the fabric is but I can’t find it on the website.